Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame
MILAN, (February 13, 2018) - The time has come: Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame is now available in stores and via digital download for PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Windows PC®/STEAM, and Nintendo Switch™.
Starting today, users can also purchase the Monster Energy Supercross Videogame Season Pass for $14.99 to get additional, exclusive content. The Season Pass, which is available for PlayStation4 and Xbox One, includes 5 DLCs in total, 3 of them available at launch:
- A DLC with 60 liveries - 10 for each manufacturer - and 10 rider tracksuits to customize bikes and riders
- An exclusive set of 15 additional Icons and 15 Butt Patches to further expand your customization options
- The Credit Multiplier DLC
- Monster Energy Cup, set to offer all fans the exact replica of the 2017 Monster Energy Cup track at Sam Boyd Stadium in Las Vegas, for both offline and online modes
- Compound, a training space with 2 new tracks for players to train on Supercross and Motocross circuits
Click the image below to view the Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame Launch Trailer:
Key features include:
- The official 2017 Monster Energy Supercross Season
- Official bikes, iconic tracks, including Daytona, and athletes from both 250SX and 450SX Classes: Chad Reed, Ken Roczen, reigning champion Ryan Dungey and others will race across official challenging tracks
- An exciting career mode with extreme customization options for customizing both riders and bikes with the maximum flexibility to advance in racing classes
- A powerful track editor, for endless gameplay possibilities. Thanks to the track editor, players can create their own custom tracks, race on them and share online: once uploaded on the server, users can "like" other gamers' creations, vote on their favorite tracks and increase the prestige of the track designer
- Top notch graphics for a world-class game quality and a next-level immersive experience
- Online modes, with Multiplayer up to 12 players who can ride on both official and custom tracks
Standard Edition of Monster Energy Supercross - The Official Videogame is available for PlayStation4 and Xbox One at $59.99 while the Special Edition, including Full Game and Season Pass, is $69.99. The game for Windows PC/STEAM is available at $49.99 and for Nintendo Switch at $59.99.
The Supercross Championship was also released on mobile platforms, with the app Monster Energy Supercross Game, available on iOS since February 9th.
Follow us on:
- Website: www.supercrossthegame.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/SupercrossTheGame
- Instagram: Instagram.com/supercrossthegame
- hashtag: #supercrossthegame
Press Materials Available Here:
MILESTONE PRESS CONTACTS
Francesca Soffientini Silvia Nucera
PR Manager PR Specialist
+39 340 6625954 +39 338 6500853
Founded in Milan in 1996, Milestone S.r.l. is one of the leading and longest established racing game developers in the world. The 200-people team is responsible for hit series like MotoGP™ and MXGP - The Official Motocross Videogame as well as own IPs Ride and Gravel. Milestone is fully privately owned and self-funded independently.
About Feld Entertainment, Inc.
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that uplift the human spirit and bring people together. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, AMSOIL Arenacross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!, Sesame Street Live! and Marvel Universe LIVE! Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.