Digital Marketing Coordinator
| Full Time
Marketing — Digital and Relationship Marketing
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Digital Marketing Coordinator will assist with strategy, execution, and content creation for all internally-controlled websites, mobile offerings, and other digital marketing collateral. This position is required to work nights and weekends.
Hours & Location:
Wednesday - 8:30am to 5:30pm (in office)
Thursday - 4pm to 12am (remote)
Friday - 4pm to 12am (remote)
Saturday - 4pm to 12am (remote)
Sunday - 4pm to 12am (remote) Essential Job Functions
- Serve as primary point of contact for digital marketing (sites/social/analytics) on nights and weekends.
- Monitor, analyze, and moderate social channels natively and via enterprise social tools.
- Review, edit, and post motor sports event results on sites/socials.
- Craft and post news/announcements, photos/videos, promotions, and other timely information to internally controlled web properties.
- Assist in company’s anti-piracy efforts.
- Assist in managing company’s global streaming presence.
- Compile and distribute digital/social/streaming analytics on a brand-specific and multi-brand basis.
- Ensure quality of all posted information and troubleshoot issues with all digital properties (websites, landing pages, analytics, etc.).
- On-call for emergency situations (e.g. Cancelations/postponements).
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA in marketing or related field.
- 2-3 yrs digital/social marketing experience.
- Working knowledge of basic HTML.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and project management skills.
- A creative and personable team-player; not afraid to help out the team when needed.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.