Body Shop Foreman
| Full Time
Florida Operations & Show Support — Motor Sports - Fleet Body Shop
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidate affirms that they are/will be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus on or before their first day of employment. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
The Performance Shop Foreman is responsible for supervising, planning, scheduling, performing, and directing all Body Shop Technicians, Production Painters, and Accessory Technicians. They will evaluate the repairs and service on all Monster Jam Bodies. Maintain all supplies, tools, and all other equipment needed to perform essential job functions. Support all race teams as they needed to maintain the Monster Jam Fleet. Essential Job Functions
- Supervises the development and implementation of Body Shop production and inventories.
- Helps Stock, receive, inventory, and order all Body Shop parts and supplies.
- Maintains work records and files.
- Assigns duties to Body Shop Technicians.
- Reviews work completed to ensure it is up to quality standards of Monster Jam and the Monster Jam Brand.
- Enforces all health and safety policies in the shop.
- Ensures that all deadlines are met.
- Assists employees in on-site health or safety emergencies.
- Inspects and cleans shop equipment.
- Operates shop machinery such as forklifts or manufacturing equipment.
- Ensures that shop area is clean, organized, and free of dangerous or hazardous material.
- Provide continuous direction, support, feedback, and coaching to direct reports and staff to ensure consistency and compliance to company standards throughout the body shop.
- Develop direct reports by communicating performance expectations and preparing/conducting timely performance appraisals.
- Provide employee conflict resolution in a positive, effective manner. Follow company guidelines for discipline/terminations.
- Responsible for following and administering the rules, regulations and guidelines set forth by “Feld Entertainment, Inc.” best practices as they pertain to the Monster Jam and Body Shop.
- Continually seek to improve the operational efficiency of the Body Shop.
- Must have basic knowledge of Monster Jam Brand.
- Accepts other relevant duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Warehouse, factory, or shop experience required.
- At least 3 years in a supervisory role in a mechanical or body shop.
- Fiberglass, gelcoat, or body repair experience required.
- Possesses detailed knowledge of shop industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Excellent time management; must possess strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Superior customer services.
- Ability to work under pressure with a heightened sense of urgency.
- Ability prioritize duties for effective and successful deadlines.
- Availability to work extended hours, holidays and weekends dependent upon business demands.
- Must be dedicated, reliable and punctual.
- Always demonstrate positive and professional behavior towards clients and co-workers.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and be a team player.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.