Assistant Project Manager - SX 2022 Season
Global Partnerships — Global Partnerships Project Management
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
(The Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement adopted by the Company for all associates on September 16, 2021 “Vaccine Policy” is paused as to all Florida employees until further notice pursuant to House Bill No. 1-B.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Supercross Project Manager is an integral part of representing the Global Partnerships team on-site at Supercross events. A successful Supercross Project Manager must have excellent interpersonal skills, as this is a primary responsibility to establish and build relationships internally and externally. The Supercross Project Manager will be responsible for implementing all aspects of Supercross sponsor benefits – including communicating said benefits with internal stakeholders. Essential Job Functions
- Keep an open line of communication with Account Manager to relay all details needed to successfully implement partner benefits at events.
- Support the implementation and execution of partner activations at events.
- Responsible for confirming all partner deliverables on-site at events are correct.
- Manages the distribution of information for partner deliverables among internal departments.
- Consistently offer a professional, friendly greeting and engaging service throughout each event. Proactively acknowledge, engage, and interact with all Partners.
- Contribute to the Partner’s Experience by anticipating their needs and offering information, including event activities and directions.
- Collaborate with Account Management team within Global Partnerships in regard to the planning and successful execution of events.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service, maintaining a positive attitude towards Partners, Guests, Co-Workers, and the Management Team.
- Presentation must be kept neat, clean, and visually appealing to all the Guests and Partners.
- Team Members are expected to uphold cleanliness at specific work location.
- Responsible for following rules, regulations and guidelines set forth by “Feld Entertainment, Inc.” best practices as they pertain to the event.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Supercross.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Motorsports processes and equipment.
- Hospitality experience is a plus.
- Ability to stand or walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and lift. May require the use of a ladder.
- Occasionally lifting and carrying up to 25lbs.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability prioritize duties for effective and successful events.
- Availability to work extended hours, holidays, and weekends dependent upon business demands.
- Must be dedicated, reliable, and punctual.
- Demonstrate positive and professional behavior towards clients and co-workers at all times.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and be a team player.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.