| Full Time
Logistics and Merchandising — International Transportation
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
(The Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement adopted by the Company for all associates on September 16, 2021 “Vaccine Policy” is paused as to all Florida employees until further notice pursuant to House Bill No. 1-B.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The fleet manager reports to the Director of International Transportation and is responsible for managing the company’s entire fleet of assets and driver base. This position analyzes fleet policies and assists with the development of operational processes.
Essential Job Functions
- Fleet data analysis for reducing and improving fleet maintenance costs.
- Develop, maintain, and provide reporting for companywide transportation equipment budgets.
- Audit and process all maintenance related invoices.
- Maintain accurate fleet data information for all assets, including prior maintenance, location, inspection, and registration renewal dates.
- Onboard new company drivers including processing of all DOT related screening requirements.
- ELD implementation and oversight, including reviewing driver’s hours of service records.
- Assist with annual compliance responsibilities related to the fleet including but not limited to DOT, IFTA, IRP, UCR, state departments of motor vehicles and other fleet related agencies.
- Research, recommend, and assist with the procurement and disposition of transportation assets
- Primary point of contact for the coordination and approval for all transportation related maintenance to ensure the timely movement and on-time arrival of our show related equipment.
- Ensure all equipment is in compliance with local, state, and federal laws
- Provide industry knowledge and recommendations for fleet optimization projects.
- Ensure proper fleet maintenance per the company maintenance schedule
- Assist with other Transportation related responsibilities as needed including LTL and FTL shipment booking, tracking and invoice processing
- This position will provide backup support for other department transport modes including but not limited to international shipments and parcel freight.
Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Transportation, Supply Chain, or business administration is preferred
- Two to Five years of work experience in a fleet management role
- Functional knowledge of Transportation Management System (TMS) software is a plus
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point, with strong emphasis on Excel and Smartsheet
- Possess strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills, high level of accuracy and efficiency
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with individuals, strengthening relationships to achieve best possible solutions
- Ability to receive and understand direction, ask questions when appropriate, and manage time to work effectively and independently
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to quickly problem solve (make decisions that affect budget /revenue /profitability)
- Possess Presentation Skills in the event manager needs to present budgets, solutions etc. to senior management
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.