Project CoordinatorEllenton, Florida | Full Time Marketing — Creative Services
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour, Kawasaki and Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Work collaboratively with Project Managers and other Project Coordinators in the management and execution of all print and other media-based marketing and communication projects. Provide day-to-day support on communication between Creative Services, internal clients, external suppliers, and other business partners. As assigned, coordinate and lead projects with design and video teams, schedule projects and meet all client expectations throughout the creative process.Essential Functions
- Assist in partnering with clients to determine the scope of projects, budget requirements, production alternatives, and time schedules. Ensure that all work/projects contain the necessary information, which is organized and well communicated to everyone involved. Help with the generating of timelines for Projects with guidance from the Project Managers and Project Coordinators.
- Collaborate with clients to determine the scope of projects, budget requirements, production alternatives, and time schedules. Ensure that all work/projects contain the necessary information, which is organized and well communicated to everyone involved. Help with the generating of timelines for Projects with guidance from the Project Managers and Project Coordinators.
- Partner with internal and external design resources and agencies. Work closely and collaboratively with production to ensure a full understanding of each project’s objectives and keep projects moving forward by anticipating problems and proactively troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Assist with project-specific problem resolution activities by coordinating cross-functional teams to deliver clients with appropriate solutions.
- As Brand Stewards, understand and promote alignment with Brand and Corporate Communications for compliance and completeness.
- Pursue opportunities to stay up-to-speed on industry advancements in products and services and relate learnings back to company objectives. Identify continuous quality improvement opportunities across the department and make recommendations as needed.
- Follow departmental processes and procedures.
- Cover for other Coordinators. Assist with Special Projects as needed.
- A college degree and/or equivalent experience in the area of Communication, Marketing or Advertising, and/or TV Production is preferred.
- A minimum of two years of experience is preferred.
- Minimum Experience in project management with an in-house marketing team or advertising agency is a plus.
- Knowledge of both PC/Microsoft & Mac computer hardware and software functions.
- Able to learn new software and processes quickly.
- An outgoing, motivated individual who is looking for a team to grow with.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.