Producer Technical Director, Monster Jam Television
| Full Time
Marketing — Creative Services
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Monster Jam Producer and Technical Director will manage Monster Jam sportscasts including pre-production, production (including live edit) and post production. Responsibilities also include following Monster Jam current events and Monster Jam inner workings to identify and participate in opportunities prior to each broadcast event through to and during editorial process. Execute within a collaborative, creative and production-oriented team environment. Essential Job Functions
- Produce Monster Jam television sportscasts in accordance with strategic goals and objectives.
- Gather stakeholder input, schedule pre-production meetings, mange external and internal partner teams at live events, and support Creative Director, Editor team/s and hosts within post production as needed.
- Manage external production partners onsite in accordance with agreed to rundown.
- Technical Direction—calling shots and edit of the live MJ show for broadcast on an editing switcher fly pack.
- Line produce select show segments.
- Post produce in working with Editors to edit show and segments based upon agreed to direction and broadcaster specs/requirements.
- Manage post-production of live-to-tape video and motion graphics to deliver quality Monster Jam TV show.
- Edit content on both Avid Media Composer & Adobe Premiere platforms creating multi-platform content while assisting specialized editors with packages.
- Lead and follow through of narrative authenticity and quality; from pre-production, to production, through post-production, to delivery.
- Manage day to day operations, schedules and budgets for Monster Jam television product.
- Maintain smooth and clear communication with Brand, Creative Director, Producers, On-Air Talent, Camera Operators, Editors and Graphic Designers regarding multi-platform content requirements.
- 5+ years prior broadcast sports TV experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledgeable about Monster Jam and eagerness to learn about this growing phenomenon.
- Ability to travel weekends to events as Field Producer of the MJ Television show.
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail. The ability to identify key points and moments within events and footage.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize under time constraints and work successfully in a fast-paced environment. Works well under pressure and make decisions quickly.
- Must be able to work efficiently in television environment, while maintaining composure in a dynamic production environment.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.