Event Marketing & Sales Manager
Ellenton, Florida - Remote
| Full Time
Event Marketing & Sales North America — Event Marketing & Sales
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Event Marketing & Sales Regional Manager is responsible for the development, implementation, and management of local marketing campaigns for assigned engagements within North America. Essential Functions
- Develop, coordinate, and manage comprehensive marketing campaigns across North America.
- Research and identify core customers in assigned markets and make informed recommendations based on local market expertise.
- Manage the planning and execution of ticket pricing strategy and optimizations throughout the on-sale cycle for all events.
- Manage all facets of the sales cycle; generate sales revenue and assist in identifying new sales opportunities, including discount offers and promotions.
- Manage and allocate local marketing budgets for broadcast TV, radio, outdoor, paid digital, CRM, social media, and other tactics; Work closely with the Paid Digital Advertising Department to implement national media plans on a local level.
- Negotiate effective local media deals and promotions.
- Generate box office instructions and reports independently and/or with the assistance of Box Office Operations.
- Develop and manage partner relationships, including marketing, publicity, and venue partnerships. Work with local public relations agencies to earn media and influencer coverage in established markets; and, in new or smaller markets, be prepared to create and execute an influencer and PR campaign independently.
- Implement successful grassroots marketing programs.
- Activate on-site sponsorships.
- Coordinate event day logistics with show staff, arena staff, local sales, media, and promotional partners, as well as internal departments and external agencies.
- Analyze market trends and identify new revenue opportunities.
- Supervise Managers of Event Marketing and Sales.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher is preferred.
- Minimum 3-years of related Event Marketing & Sales experience, with a proven record in sales.
- Strong quantitative and budgeting management experience.
- Experience in a high-paced environment and managing several tasks and relationships simultaneously.
- Expertise in identifying new sales opportunities.
- Exceptional business analysis and strategic planning skills.
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to travel as required and flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability and willingness to be trained on technical skills related to internal and external systems and processes, such as box office reporting, ticketing systems, media buy reporting, etc
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.