Associate Photo Producer / Editor
| Full Time
Marketing — Creative Services
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
(The Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement adopted by the Company for all associates on September 16, 2021 “Vaccine Policy” is paused as to all Florida employees until further notice pursuant to House Bill No. 1-B.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Associate Photo Producer / Editor works on the Photo team within the Creative Service department to assist with the setup, research and production of photo shoot assignments, imagery retouching to company and partner standards and departmental guidelines as well as maintaining and organizing image catalogs. They will also fulfill image searches for various business units and provide on-location production assistance as needed. Essential Functions
- Pre-production: Collaborate with Photo and Creative teams to organize shot lists, hire caterers and book hotel arrangements; make travel arrangements for crew; disseminate technical information to agency partners.
- Stock: Collaborate with Photo and Creative team to fulfill image requests as needed; obtain proper approvals/rights for image use; create and/or order high quality custom enlargements as required; scan, manipulate, and transmit digital images as needed.
- Archive: Create and maintain location catalogs; ensure and implement proper key wording of all new assets in conjunction with teams; maintain departmental system for storage and retrieval of slides, transparencies, negatives and all digital assets; file copyright documentation for new shows.
- Post-Production: Collaborate with Photo and Creative team as needed to assist with retouching and archive needs; follow departmental workflow for naming, classifying, key wording, and storing images; retouch images according to brand guidelines.
- Needs: Legal for releases, processing invoices, legal for photographer contracts
Skills & Abilities
- College degree or relevant work experience that includes photo editing and photo research
- Experience working within both Mac and Windows operating systems, proficiency in the full suite of Microsoft Office applications, Photoshop CS5 and Adobe Lightroom. A general understanding of database operations would be beneficial
- Familiarity with archival procedures for digital assets for the purpose of maintaining an extensive photo collection
- Self-motivated and the ability to work with minimal supervision to accomplish goals.
- Proficiency in the full suite of Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop
- Strong organizational and communication skills with an attention to detail, flexible and team-oriented attitude in a high volume environment. Able to share skills with others and learn in a constructive environment. Willingness to take direction.
- Fluid in archival procedures for digital assets for the purpose of maintaining an extensive photo collection
- Ability to travel
- Ability to carry up to 50lbs and stand for long periods of time.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.