Project Manager, Research & Analytics
| Full Time
Global Partnerships — Global Partnerships Reasearch & Analytics
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Global Partnerships (GP) Project Manager will be a vital part of the Business Intelligence team in assisting and supporting Global Partnership's various functions: Account Management, Sales, and Licensing.
The ideal candidate must be an innovative and forward-thinking self-starter capable of thriving in a creative, fast-paced environment. The Project Manager will be skilled in managing multiple projects while maintaining effective communication with internal stakeholders, agencies, and clients across various time zones and work locations. Essential Job Functions
- Assist and coordinate projects as well as provide administrative support to the Global Partnerships Department.
- Support in compiling sponsor-specific information for sponsorship fulfillment reports and end-of-year recaps.
- Lead projects pertaining to creating/reviewing/updating new business & licensing overviews, sales decks, case studies, and brand style guides.
- Manage internal and external CRM software relationships.
- Analyze social and broadcast data.
- College degree or higher.
- Advanced in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, etc. Proficiency in PowerPoint is essential to the role.
- 2 years in live events, sports marketing, or related industry.
- Strong ability to adapt to a wide range of sponsors and varied sponsorship platforms is essential.
- Must be creative, well-organized, possess a strong work ethic, desire to excel and willingness to learn.
- Must display the ability to be resourceful with internal assets and communicate effectively with varied internal departments and staff members.
- Ability and willingness to work nights/weekends/holidays as needed.
Given the touring nature of Feld Entertainment’s business, COVID vaccination is strongly encouraged for successful candidates.
International Touring Personnel
To the extent international touring personnel are visiting a jurisdiction that requires vaccination, proof of vaccination in accordance with the relevant international law should be submitted directly to either the Tour Manager or to Human Resources at least six weeks prior to the start of the tour. The Company will maintain all information regarding vaccination status as confidential in accordance with applicable laws. The Company cannot guarantee employment for any Associate who is unable to satisfy foreign entry requirements.
Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees will remain in effect until further notice as do applicable venue, local, state and/or international requirements, rules, regulations and/or laws, if any.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.