Payroll Tax Coordinator
Ellenton, Florida - E-Verify
| Full Time
Financial Planning & Analysis — Tax
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Tax Coordinator will be primarily responsible for international touring payroll compliance (withholding and reporting) for all of the Company’s brands. This role will also be responsible for supporting domestic tax compliance and international tax compliance. This person will be an integral part of the tax team by assisting the tax team in accurately and timely completing of all of its regulatory and statutory reporting and filing requirements for internal and external parties. Essential Job Functions
- Assist with International payroll processing and research to ensure accurate processing per Country's requirements.
- Prepare daily/monthly/quarterly/annual wage reconciliations and tax forms, if applicable
- Identify opportunities to improve the local Country payroll process and minimize payroll taxes each year while maintaining compliance with current tax laws
- Domestic Tax Support – prepare, process, save, scan, and/or mail/e-file various state miscellaneous returns, and reports, and assist with preparing Sales and Use Tax exemption forms.
- Assist International Tax Team with tracking fees
- Prepare and submit invoice payment request forms to Accounts Payable
- Assist with mail, tax calendars, project trackers, presentations, flow charts, organization charts, etc.
- Assist on special tax projects, assist other team members with overflow and backup as required
- Assist Tax VP on other related duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree or higher level of education preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years of experience preferred - payroll/payroll tax experience
- Knowledge of tax or live entertainment or experience within a large corporation with international operations a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word required
- Prior experience with software for tax/accounting or tax research tools is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) required
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task, strong time management skills, ability to problem solve, and a self-starter
- Flexibility to change direction depending on the situation, ability to meet the challenges of a fast-paced environment
- Positive, professional, organized, proactive, critical thinker, reliable, and a team player
Given the touring nature of Feld Entertainment’s business, COVID vaccination is strongly encouraged for successful candidates.
International Touring Personnel
To the extent international touring personnel are visiting a jurisdiction that requires vaccination, proof of vaccination in accordance with the relevant international law should be submitted directly to either the Tour Manager or to Human Resources at least six weeks prior to the start of the tour. The Company will maintain all information regarding vaccination status as confidential in accordance with applicable laws. The Company cannot guarantee employment for any Associate who is unable to satisfy foreign entry requirements.
Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees will remain in effect until further notice as do applicable venue, local, state and/or international requirements, rules, regulations and/or laws, if any.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.