| Full Time
Florida Operations & Show Support — Motor Sports - Fleet Operations, Monster Jam
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
To fabricate the scenic elements for new productions and existing shows. Abilities include welding, woodworking and assembly. Essential Job Functions
- Fabricate and/or install necessary components used in the props, staging & scenic elements.
- MIG and TIG weld.
- Fabricate using various materials including metal, wood, various plastics, and foams.
- Operate power, table, and hand tools.
- Promote professional customer service skills, including appearance and interaction, with all contacts inside and outside of the company.
- Obtain and abide by all safety certifications, as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Welding certificate or equivalent from vocational school or 2-3 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination.
- Mechanical knowledge and aptitudes involving carpentry, fabrication, moving scenery, electric motors, pneumatic systems, and metal work.
- Ability to provide logical solutions to problems and interpret information conveyed from supervisors.
- Ability to calculate figures and to apply concepts of fractions, percentages, and ratio proportions.
- Ability to effectively present information to managers.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with diverse cultures and backgrounds.
- Ability to read blueprints/mechanical drawings.
- Ability to MIG and TIG weld.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.