Account Manager, Operations
Ellenton, Florida - Remote
| Full Time
Global Partnerships — Global Partnerships Account Management
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Account Manager, Operations is a vital part of representing the Global Partnerships team off and on-site at various FELD events. A successful Account Manager must have excellent interpersonal skills, as this is a primary responsibility to establish and build relationships both internally and externally. Essential Functions
- Keep an open line of communication with the Senior Director and Senior Account Managers to relay all details needed to successfully implement and execute partner activations at events.
- Maintains control over all GP partner activation communication by attending various meetings throughout each week leading up to each event.
- Responsible for managing local crews, loading, unloading, assembling, and disassembling all activation equipment in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensures the safety of all staff and guests, keeping the activation area clear of all hazards.
- Responsible for maintaining GP activation inventory and communicating when items need to be reordered or refurbished.
- Maintains all labor, equipment, and BA orders for partners activating on-site.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service towards partners and venue staff.
- Responsible for following rules, regulations, and guidelines set forth by “Feld Entertainment, Inc.” best practices as they pertain to the event.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Motorsports processes and equipment.
- Live event experience is a plus.
- Ability to travel 25 weeks/weekends throughout the year. Includes 20 SX/SMX Races.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and lift. May require the use of a ladder.
- Occasionally lifting and carrying up to 50lbs.
- Must be able to operate a forklift.
- Availability to work extended hours, holidays, and weekends dependent upon business demands.
- Must be dedicated, reliable, and punctual.
- Demonstrates positive and professional behavior towards clients and co-workers at all times.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and be a team player.
Given the touring nature of Feld Entertainment’s business, COVID vaccination is strongly encouraged for successful candidates.
International Touring Personnel
To the extent international touring personnel are visiting a jurisdiction that requires vaccination, proof of vaccination in accordance with the relevant international law should be submitted directly to either the Tour Manager or to Human Resources at least six weeks prior to the start of the tour. The Company will maintain all information regarding vaccination status as confidential in accordance with applicable laws. The Company cannot guarantee employment for any Associate who is unable to satisfy foreign entry requirements.
Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees will remain in effect until further notice as do applicable venue, local, state and/or international requirements, rules, regulations and/or laws, if any.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.