Fabrication CrewEllenton, Florida | Full Time Florida Operations & Show Support — Hagenbeck-Wallace
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour, Kawasaki and Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
To fabricate the scenic elements and infrastructure for new productions and existing touring shows as it relates to welding, metal working, woodworking, and assembly.Essential Job Functions
- Fabricate weld, and/or install necessary components used in the props, staging, infrastructure and scenic elements of touring shows.
- Operate various power hand and heavy equipment tools.
- Welding certificate or equivalent from vocational school or 2-3 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination.
- MIG and TIG welding experience.
- Ability to fabricate using various materials such as metal, wood, plastics and foams.
- Ability to read blueprints and mechanical drawings.
- Mechanical knowledge and aptitudes involving carpentry, fabrication, moving scenery, electric motors, pneumatic systems and metal work.
- Ability to provide logical solutions to problems and interpret information conveyed from supervisors.
- Ability to calculate figures and to apply concepts of fractions, percentages and ratio proportions.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience working with diverse cultures and backgrounds.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.