Senior Engine Specialist
| Full Time
Florida Operations & Show Support — Motor Sports - Fleet Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Sr. Engine Specialist is responsible for disassembling high performance engines, inspecting all parts, and cleaning for reuse; and maintaining a clean, organized, and categorized work area. A basic set of hand tools will be required for job; specialty tools will be provided. Electronic Fuel Injection troubleshooting and support required. Assist Engine Performance Director managing engine inventory and tracking, parts inventory and tracking and scheduling machine shop work to be done. Essential Job Functions
- Dissemble out of service engines down to bare block for inspection.
- Clean all reusable parts and perform quality assurance inspections for reuse.
- Disassemble cylinder heads, timing gears, and other engine parts with attention to detail.
- Organize and catalog parts while keeping track of used parts inventory for machine shop.
- Load and unload engine parts for machine shop and organize accordingly.
- Help prep completed engines for dyno testing and prepare completed engines for shipping.
- Work with a team by communicating with engine assemblers and parts personnel.
- Other duties related to the position as assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED certificate.
- Knowledge of GM V8 engine theory and operation required
- Engine tear-down and failure experience required.
- High performance engine training required from a vo-tech or accredited school.
- Familiarity with the disassembly of tools and equipment.
- Holley EFI troubleshooting, and theory required.
- Proficient in reading micrometers and test equipment used for assembling engines and inspecting parts for reuse.
- Highly responsible and detail oriented.
- Team player with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent and thorough documentation skills.
- Ability to handle physical workload; able to lift 75 lbs.
- Able to kneel, squat, climb and lift continuously throughout the workday.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.