Assistant Brand ManagerEllenton, Florida | Full Time Marketing — Brand Marketing
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour, Kawasaki and Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Feld Entertainment is the worldwide leader in bringing spectacular live sports and family entertainment to audiences around the globe. We do this through investing passion, innovation, and meticulous attention to detail in everything we do. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled leadership and creative content to entertain the world.
The Brand Marketing Team develops and influences brand and consumer strategies across the business portfolio to maximize brand value, and franchisee and customer relationships for the short and long term.
The role of Assistant Brand Manager will be integral to the motorsports brands, Monster Jam, and Supercross and demands an individual who is organized, action-oriented, and has the ability to think strategically with a passion for marketing execution. The Assistant Brand Manager contributes to franchise growth and revenue generation by assisting in the development of brand-building strategies that result in efficient and effective marketing programs to drive awareness, and engagement and encourage purchases.
The Assistant Brand Manager contributes to the development and refinement of the brand’s creative campaign and messaging to attract potential consumers across digital and traditional advertising channels. This position also plays a key role in managing and developing the franchise through cross-functional collaboration and strong internal and external relationshipsEssential Functions
- Assist and participate in the development of marketing plans for Monster Jam, Supercross, and SuperMotocross, working with the Senior Director and Brand Manager(s) to establish brand objectives and strategies to drive consumer engagement and growth across all areas of the franchises.
- Serve as brand steward and ambassador for licensees, providing internal and external partners guidance and direction on brand voice, positioning, and relevance to ensure alignment with brand standards.
- Collaborate with Brand Team and other internal stakeholders on the development of creative briefs/inputs for marketing campaigns, including advertising, social, digital, relationship marketing, and sponsorship assets. The route, review and approve creative assets as needed.
- Partner with internal creative services and stakeholders to develop and monitor timelines for all marketing/communications asset support, including licensor reviews and approvals, to ensure on-time delivery of assets.
- Keep up to date on industry best practices and emerging strategies/trends to keep brand marketing relevant through compelling creative and messaging.
- Take part in research efforts to capture and evaluate relevant changing consumer behaviors. Share learnings and apply insights to everyday business.
- Work with Brand Team to manage marketing budgets, provide a monthly update, create quarterly and year-end spending/accrual reports, and maintain a record of all estimates and invoices.
- 1. Four-year college degree with an emphasis in marketing, communications, advertising, or a related field.
- 2+ years experience in brand or sports marketing, entertainment, advertising, or consumer product marketing on the client side, at an agency, or with a sports franchise. Global experience is a plus.
- Experience developing creative campaigns and innovative marketing strategies that heavily leverage online and offline channels for a sports-related brand targeting families.
- Strong project management skills and ability to organize and execute quality work within tight deadlines.
- Superior communication skills and ability to interact with cross-functional partners and external business partners.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for and knowledge of motorsports.
- Candidate should have strong business acumen, excellent oral and written communications and project management skills, ability to work well and meet deadlines under pressure, keen attention to detail, and experience working both independently as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment within multiple levels of the organization.
- Ability to think creatively while still being results-driven and inspiring trust through open communication, adaptability, extreme organizational skills, and personal accountability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Teams, and Outlook. Candidate should be quick to pick up new programs as needed for the role.
- Internet savvy, with a working knowledge of social media platforms and new media trends.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.