Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Assistant Activation Tour Manager will report directly to the Activation Tour Manager and be part of an activation team on a PRN basis for a touring experiential marketing campaign traveling throughout North America. Main functions will include assisting with operation of a tractor trailer race hauler, managing the logistics of setting up, activating, and tearing down program equipment at retail locations, trade shows, and other event activations throughout the calendar year; communicating with local retail store management teams; assisting with overseeing a consumer motorcycle experience that involves consumer demonstration and ride experiences; and acting as part of a team traveling with the Activation Tour Manager.
*This position is a PRN role, which will work on an as needed basis as a fill in. Read More - Assistant Activation Tour Manager – CDL Driver/ Motorcycle Driver - PRN
Essential Job Functions
- Assist Tour Manager with a touring tractor trailer experience throughout North America to, from, and between events and other locations in a safe and timely manner.
- Responsible for gathering key learnings, throughput, hits/misses, consumer interactions, attendance records, inventory reports, detailed photos and other metrics for daily/weekly recap reports of each engagement.
- Assist Tour Manager with set-up, activation, and tear-down of the experience for multiple displays in a week throughout the calendar year.
- Coordinate logistic and operation details with venue with a focus on “Best Practice” recommendations for a successful event. This includes prepromotion, onsite sales, catering entertainment, staff and sales support team.
- Assist in the training of all activation touring and in-market staff on company policies, procedures, event operations and program/brand talking points.
- Responsible for operating and ensuring routine maintenance is performed on motorcycles/demo vehicles. (Training to be provided).
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity of the brand experience while keeping the safety and security of the consumers, audience, and company at the forefront of priority.
- Responsible for assisting in the management of a product demonstration experience involving motorcycles/demo vehicles both on closed tracks as well as open road.
- Able to travel on the road for 85+% of the year.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and efficiently with Activation Tour Manager and office team with the ability to step into the leadership role with Tour Manager is unavailable.
- Presentation must be kept neat, clean, and visually appealing to all the Guests. Team Members are expected to uphold cleanliness in the Experience and at specific work location.
- Keep all equipment clean and functioning properly. Perform checks and routine maintenance, of all equipment regularly. Maintain inventory of motorcycles/demo vehicles and display/footprint equipment.
- Continuously seeking ways to improve overall operation with a focus on efficient spending. Identify areas of concern/opportunity and present to Activation Team.
- 3+ years’ experience managing and activating for experiential marketing campaigns on a national level is preferred.
- A CDL-A driver’s license with a clean driving record a plus
- Must have a current motorcycle license and working knowledge of the motorcycle industry.
- Ability to work with teammates and be an integral part of the team environment.
- Proven ability to work closely with supervisor(s) in receiving, understanding, and executing event details and direction.
- Be socially engaging and comfortable interacting with diverse audiences, including client and client representatives, guests, vendors, and teammates.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot, maintain, and repair tour assets.
- Be physically fit with the ability to lift/carry 75+lbs. and be on your feet for extended periods of time in an outside setting.
- Strong attention to detail, a positive attitude, and a team player.
- Must have basic computer skills to utilize all company programs and systems for such items as expense reports, timesheet recordings, recap reports and company travel.
- Mechanical knowledge, tractor, generator, motorcycle, mechanical maintenance a plus.
- Ability to learn quickly to become an expert on sponsors and initiatives.
- Critical thinker and team player as this position has a teammate for the season.
- Comfortable speaking to large groups of diverse people.
- Ability to lift larger items during set-up and tear-down of the display.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently and in a team setting.