Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: This position remains posted on our website year-round. We may or may not currently have an opening, but we encourage you to submit your resume now in the event one becomes available. We will keep your resume on file and contact you within a year of submitting if your skills and experience meet the job qualifications. You may be contacted via phone or email for any of our touring properties.
The Electrician controls lighting equipment such as Follow Spots, Moving Lights, and all forms of conventional lighting instruments that are on the show with-in the guidelines of the best practices during performances. Assists in directing local crews, loading and unloading, and assembling and disassembling of all show equipment, and conducts regular maintenance in an effort to preserve the high integrity and professionalism of the company and its equipment. Read More - Stagehand Electrician
Essential Job Functions
- Assembling and disassembling all equipment associated to, but not limited to the electrical department.
- Directing local crews, loading and unloading.
- Following production cues to meet production standards.
- Conducting regular maintenance as deemed necessary by supervisors.
- Continually seek to improve efficiency of electrical department operation.
- Following the rules, regulations and guidelines set forth by "Feld Entertainment Inc. Productions"
- Compliance with all safety and security procedures.
- Accepting all other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Related experience, or combination of training and/or education in electrics as it relates to live performance.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and write basic instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to use and understand various kinds of test equipment and meters such as volt, ohm, scope and amp.
- Ability to climb and work (focus, adjust, and repair) at heights in access of 40' before, during, and after performances, and/or during rigging calls, load-ins or load-outs.
- Understanding of some electrical principles, formulas, and drawings.
- Ability and desire to tour year round.