Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Now in its third generation of Feld family leadership, Feld Entertainment is the worldwide leader in bringing spectacular sports and live entertainment to audiences around the globe. We do this through investing passion, innovation, and meticulous attention to detail in everything we do. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled leadership and creative content to entertain the world.
The Brand Marketing Team develops and influences brand and consumer strategies across the business portfolio to maximize brand value, franchises, and customer relationships for the short and long term.
This role works with teams across the company and external partners.
The role of Brand Manager will be integral to the motorsports brands in the Feld Entertainment portfolio, Monster Jam and Supercross, and demands an individual who is action-oriented and has an ability to think strategically with a passion for marketing execution. The Brand Manager contributes to revenue generation by establishing brand-building strategies that result in efficient and effective brand marketing programs to drive awareness, engagement, and encourage purchase.
The Brand Manager leads the development and refinement of the brand’s creative campaign and messaging to attract potential consumers across digital and traditional advertising channels. This role leads the go-to-market planning and drives cross-functional collaboration, spearheads consumer-facing communication approaches for the motorsports brands and serves as a primary marketing point of contact with external business partners, enabling strong, collaborative working relationships. Read More - Brand Manager, Motor Sports
Essential Job Functions
- Support efforts to develop marketing plans and advertising campaigns that enhance brand image and maximize revenue for the motorsports businesses.
- Monitor the performance of those strategies in order to make necessary updates and improvements.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external partners in identifying campaign insights that enable brand differentiation and offer a competitive edge in the market.
- Contribute to franchise expansion efforts.
- Keep up to date on industry best practices and emerging strategies to keep the brand marketing relevant through compelling creative and messaging.
- Take part in research efforts to capture and evaluate relevant changing consumer behaviors. Share learnings and apply insights to everyday business.
- Four-year undergraduate degree with advanced degree (preferred) in marketing, advertising, or business.
- 5+ years’ experience in brand or sports marketing, entertainment, advertising, or consumer product marketing on the client-side or at an agency or with a team or track. Global experience a plus.
- Experience developing creative and innovative marketing strategies that heavily leverage online and offline channels for a sports or motorsports-related brand.
- Experience crystallizing key strategic insights from disparate data sources.
- Leadership skills to inspire a cross-functional team leading to a unified direction with a common vision.
- Outstanding creative skills in developing campaigns from inception to launch.
- Strong project management skills and ability to execute quality work within tight deadlines.
- Superior communication skills and ability to interact with cross-functional partners and external business partners.
- Extraordinary problem-solving skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for the brand, a strategic and creative thinker with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.