Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Now in its third generation of Feld family leadership, Feld Entertainment is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. We do this through investing passion, innovation and meticulous attention to detail in everything we do. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to entertain the world.
The Brand Marketing Team develops and influences brand and consumer strategies across the business portfolio to maximize brand value, franchises and customer relationships for the short and long term.
This role works with teams across the company.
The role of Senior Director, International Brand Marketing, demands an individual who is action-oriented and has an ability to think strategically with a passion for marketing execution. The Senior Director, International Brand Marketing, contributes to revenue generation by establishing brand-building strategies that result in efficient and effective brand marketing programs to drive awareness, engagement and encourage purchase.
The Senior Director, International Brand Marketing, oversees the development and refinement of each brand’s creative campaign and messaging to attract potential consumers across digital and traditional advertising channels. This role leads the go-to-market planning and drives cross-functional collaboration, spearheads consumer-facing communication approaches for the brand and serves as a primary marketing point of contact with external business partners, enabling strong, collaborative working relationships. This role will guide the development of international campaigns for brands such as Disney On Ice, Monster Jam and Marvel Universe Live across our LATAM, EMEA and APAC regions. Additional brands could be added under their stewardship.
The Senior Director, International Brand Marketing, also plays a mentorship role to key brand marketing team members, assisting in execution and ensuring professional growth. Read More - Senior Director, International Brand Marketing
Essential Job Functions
- Lead efforts to develop strategic marketing plans and multi-platform campaigns that enhance brand image and maximize revenue.
- Monitor the performance of those strategies in order to make necessary updates and improvements.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external partners in identifying campaign insights that enable brand differentiation and offer a competitive edge in the market.
- Stay on top of industry best practices and emerging strategies to keep the brand marketing relevant through compelling creative and messaging.
- Conduct research efforts to capture and evaluate relevant changing consumer behaviors. Share learnings and apply insights to everyday business.
- Work with creative team to define direction for show productions pan-regionally.
- Build a high-performing, motivated team and be a team player.
- Four-year undergraduate degree with advanced degree or equivalent experience in marketing, advertising and business.
- 10+ years’ experience in brand marketing, entertainment, advertising or consumer product marketing with a focus in developing creative and innovative marketing strategies that heavily leverage online and offline channels.
- Exceptional leadership skills to inspire a cross-functional team leading to a unified direction with a common vision.
- Outstanding creative skills in developing campaigns from inception to launch.
- Experience crystallizing key strategic insights from disparate data sources.
- Strong project management skills and ability to execute quality work within tight deadlines.
- Superior communication skills and ability to interact with senior executives and external business partners.
- Extraordinary problem-solving skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for the brand, a strategic and creative thinker with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently.