Tour Office Coordinator
Show Unit/Traveling Show
| Full Time
Production & Operations Touring Units — Tour Operations - Ice & Stage
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Touring Office Coordinator provides in the day-to-day operations of the Unit while utilizing the best practices for the Show and Touring Operations. Essential Functions
- Assist Show Staff with onboarding of new show personnel, including set-up of Feld systems and communication tools,
- Assist Tour Manager by ensuring completion of all required Employee documentation in compiling personnel manifest for visa, tax and waiver processes for all show personnel.
- Assist Tour Coordinator with coordinating transportation for all Unit personnel to and from hotel to venue.
- Work closely and maintain constant communication with the Tour Manager in notifying on-site venue staffing issues,
- Responsible for daily check-in of show personnel.
- Responsible for following the rules, regulations and guidelines set forth by “Feld Entertainment, Inc.” best practices as they pertain to the Show.
- Responsible for setting up Teams and Concur and maintaining throughout the tour.
- All other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Load-in, Load-Out and Coordinate Pre-Show Character Experience if applicable
Skills & Abilities
- Associates degree or some college (preferred, but not required).
- Experience working with and coordinating large events.
- Willing and able to travel internationally and domestically 100% of the time.
- Must have valid driver's license and passport.
- Familiarity with computers and programs including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook.
- Highly developed organizational skills, research skills, business negotiation, communication skills, and time management skills.
- Must be a team player, a quick learner, task oriented, self-starting, capable of critical and creative thinking, as well as able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take initiative to complete tasks with minimal supervision
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.