Touring Sales Representative Trainee
| Full Time
Logistics and Merchandising — FCP Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Sales representative trainee, learning concessions merchandise and food sales in fast-paced environment via hands on training. Excellent customer service skills and drive to maximize sales a must. Engage in sales and operational activities alongside experienced sales representative. Participate in sales training, coaching, and time management training related to consumer products division of touring production. Adhere to and support Feld Entertainment’s standards of conduct, policies and procedures. Essential Job Functions
- Learn operations of point of sale location, to include:
- a. ordering, obtaining and management of inventory items
- b. preparation of all merchandise and/or food products as needed prior to each selling period
- c. organization and sanitation based on display strategy set by management
- d. proper cash handling and credit card processing,
- e. submission of deposits, and daily sales settlement with management
- Develop sales techniques designed to maximize sales while providing excellent customer service at designated point of sale location.
- Learn proper process for equipment load/unload from storage trailers and movement into/out of arena.
- Assist with set up, tear down, and repack of stand equipment as directed.
- Attend sales, customer service, and sanitation training as needed.
- Demonstrate understanding of skills taught as criteria for advancing from trainee status.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to travel and work internationally and domestically 100% of the time.
- Sales/Retail Sales or Hospitality background (preferred, but not required).
- Ability to take initiative to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize duties for effective and successful customer sales.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Organization, critical thinking, communication, and time management skills.
- Personable team player with good communication skills.
- Dedicated, reliable, and punctual with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to manage cash and inventory balances.
- Quickly calculate correct change for cash sales.
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written directions.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.