Assistant Brand Manager
| Full Time
Marketing — Brand Marketing - Ice & Stage
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidate affirms that they are/will be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus on or before their first day of employment. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
The Assistant Brand Manager for licensed brands (including Disney On Ice) will support the Senior Director and Brand Manager(s) in developing tour specific creative campaigns and promotional materials for multiple domestic and international tours. This position is responsible for project tracking, asset management, presentation development, market research and building the strength and integrity of the brands throughout the entire Feld Entertainment organization and externally with agencies, suppliers, sponsors, and partners. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with superior organizational skills, project management experience, a passion for marketing, and an affinity for licensed brands, including Disney. Essential Job Functions
- Assist and participate in the development of marketing plans for licensed brands, working with the Senior Director and Brand Manager(s) to establish brand objectives and strategies to drive consumer engagement and ticket sales.
- Serve as brand steward and ambassador for licensed brands, providing internal and external partners guidance and direction on brand voice, positioning, and relevance to ensure alignment with licensed brand standards.
- Collaborate with Brand Team and other internal stakeholders on develop of creative briefs/inputs for marketing campaigns, including advertising, social, digital, relationship marketing and global partnership assets. Submit work orders as needed and route, review, and approve creative assets.
- Partner with internal creative services and stakeholders to develop and monitor timelines for all tour marketing/communications asset support, including licensor reviews and approvals, to ensure on-time delivery of assets.
- Keep up to date on industry best practices and emerging strategies/trends to keep brand marketing relevant through compelling creative and messaging.
- Take part in research efforts to capture and evaluate relevant changing consumer behaviors. Share learnings and apply insights to everyday business.
- Work with Brand Team to manage marketing budgets, providing a monthly update, creating quarterly and year end spending/accrual reports, and maintaining a record of all estimates and invoices.
- Four-year college degree with emphasis in marketing, communications, advertising, or related field.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in marketing, advertising, PR, promotions, or similar role is required.
- Experience in an entertainment-related category, marketing to families and/or children is a plus, but not required.
- Candidate should have strong business acumen, excellent oral and written communications and project management skills, ability to work well and meet deadlines under pressure, keen attention to detail, experience working both independently as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment within multiple levels of organization.
- Ability to think creatively while still being results-driven and inspiring trust through open communication, adaptability, extreme organizational skills, and personal accountability.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook. Candidate should be quick to pick up new programs as needed for the role.
- Extremely Internet savvy, with a working knowledge of social media platforms and new media trends.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.