Assistant Marketing Manager, Paid Digital Media
Ellenton, Florida - Remote
| Full Time
Marketing — Digital Marketing, Analytics & Relationship Marketing
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Assistant Marketing Manager, Paid Digital Media will play a key role supporting the Paid Digital and Relationship Marketing and Analytics team on a number of projects and job functions. The majority of this person’s time will aid the Paid Digital Strategy team with a smaller and more infrequent role within our Relationship Marketing and Email Strategy teams. Tasks will include both daily needs as well as ongoing assistance on a wide range of projects.
It is preferred that this position work out of our Global Headquarters in the Greater Tampa Bay area (Ellenton, FL), but there is flexibility for this role to be remote. Essential Job Functions
- Assist and facilitation of placing pixels with local venue and ticketing partners through agency resource. You will be responsible for being a “middle man” between our AOR and our various partners across the US and Canada. Previous knowledge of pixels is preferred, but not required.
- Strategize and implement the executional details of all digital media campaigns, including troubleshooting with the agency on any missing materials. This will require independent thought and coordination amongst other departments and agencies to ultimately implement our paid digital campaigns. Attention to detail and staying on deadline will be the keys to success in this job function.
- Lead our invoice submission process, balancing expenses against platforms, coding, and ultimately submitting to AP.
- Participate in multiple weekly calls, taking notes and preparing presentations for the group ranging from managers to executive vice presidents.
- Partner and communicate with both internal contacts and external agencies, maintaining a high level of professionalism in all comms.
- Participate in digital media strategy, aiding in coordination and communication across departmental lines with a vision towards growing with the paid digital strategy team. The ideal candidate will have previous knowledge of paid digital media and aims to grow their digital acumen through partnerships with both agency and internal resource.
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent is preferred.
- Experience in digital marketing (programmatic, social, etc.) and associated platforms a plus.
- Attention to detail and holding people to deadlines. You will own several tasks with firm due dates.
- Experience in Microsoft Office as well as strong communication skills in terms of preparing presentations, taking notes, using all MS office products.
- Experience working within a database through agency resource. This person knows how to roll up their sleeves within a database to identify an issue, solve a query, or create segmentation for usage by the marketing team.
- A passion for how to analyze data and put it to practical use. This individual must have strong working knowledge of new or innovative measurement practices.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an ability to communicate both upwardly and cross functionally. This individual must have the ability to put together a focused and clear story as well as the ability to deconstruct complex ideas & data into simple terms.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.