Touring Sales Commissary Lead
Show Unit/Traveling Show
| Full Time
Logistics and Merchandising — FCP Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Salary plus commission-based lead position, responsible for managing fast-paced food, beverage and concessions merchandise production area. Must have superior people management, organizational and training skills, with emphasis on customer service and sales maximization. Act as lead in supervision, sales training, and coaching for assigned food and beverage sales personnel. Responsible for all operational activities related to consumer product division’s food and beverage operations of touring production. Adhere to and support Feld Entertainment’s standards of conduct, policies and procedures. Essential Job Functions
- Document all needs of commissary location for management’s communication to venue. Ensure area is organized and clean based on guidelines set by corporate, local and federal guidelines.
- Obtain supplies and merchandise from storage trailers to replenish commissary area for food and beverage point of sale personnel.
- Direct commissary usage for all food & beverage point of sale personnel; keep accurate account of all supplies distributed.
- Direct and supervise Sales Associates and supplied agency support personnel.
- Organize cash and credit receipts, submit deposits, maintain financial records, and settle daily sales with management.
- Conduct sales, customer service, and sanitation training for sales associates and assigned agency vendors.
- Prepare all merchandise and/or food products as needed prior to each selling period.
- Take lead in commissary equipment load/unload from storage trailers and movement into/out of venue.
- Responsible for set up, tear down, and repack of commissary equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to travel and work internationally and domestically 100% of the time.
- Sales/Retail Sales or Hospitality background (preferred, but not required).
- Ability to take initiative to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of concessions food production.
- Organization, critical thinking, communication, and time management skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Basic understanding of MS Office products, Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Dedicated, reliable, and punctual team player with ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to manage cash and inventory balances.
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written directions.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.