Touring Sales Commissary Lead
Show Unit/Traveling Show
| Full Time
Logistics and Merchandising — FCP Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Oversee and manage the unit’s touring food and beverage production area. Coordinate production of food and beverages required to meet the anticipated volume for each engagement. Responsible for making sure that Food Safety guidelines are met and always followed within the Commissary. Train and coach staff on producing, transporting, and storing concessions items to ensure products are fresh and meet company standards.
Salary plus commission-based lead position, responsible for managing fast-paced food, beverage, and concessions merchandise production area. Must have superior people management, organizational and training skills, with emphasis on customer service and sales maximization. Act as lead in supervision, sales training, and coaching for assigned food and beverage sales personnel. Responsible for all operational activities related to consumer product division’s food and beverage operations of touring production. Adhere to and support Feld Entertainment’s standards of conduct, policies and procedure Essential Job Functions
- 1. Responsible for Commissary equipment:
- Ensure that all Commissary equipment is transported and stored correctly for transport.
- Work with Manager to determine Commissary location and make sure space is adequate and has required electrical power supply.
- Oversee Commissary is set up properly and that all equipment is working correctly.
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and sanitized prior to use.
- Communicate any equipment issues, repairs, or needs to Manager for resolution.
- Ensure that all equipment is stored and secure properly between shows as required.
- 2. Responsible for verifying that all Food Safety Guidelines are always being followed:
- Ensure that the Commissary is set up with all sanitation needs and supplies as required by state and local guidelines.
- Confirm that employees and vendors know and follow sanitation guidelines and train accordingly to ensure compliance.
- Verify that all food handling policies and procedures are met and followed by all staff.
- Coordinate with Manager and venue management location of 3 compartment sink, water, and trash collection areas.
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and sanitized on a regular basis during and after production periods.
- Verify that all food, ingredients, containers, and supplies are stored and covered as required.
- Communicate any special requirements and needs to staff and Manager.
- 3. Responsible for inventory levels and controls at Commissary and sales locations:
- Coordinate inventory and production levels by working with Manager to determine needs based on forecasted attendance and historical sales rates.
- Ensure that Commissary has all inventory required to meet needs during performances and prepare products accordingly.
- Verify stock levels at sales locations to determine needs for additional products.
- Control waste by careful attention to inventory levels.
- Ensure that all inventory transfers and distributions are properly record and documentation completed.
- 4. Supervise Sales Associates and any assigned local vendors:
- Ensure that all company policies and procedures are always followed.
- Communicate any venue specific requirements to team and confirm understanding.
- Assign team members sales locations and assignments for sales periods.
- Provide sales and customer service training to Sales Associates and vendors to ensure that 5 Star Service guidelines are being met at all locations.
- 5. Responsible for recording sales totals and completing all required documentation:
- Organize cash and credit receipts and verify totals with team members.
- Prepare and complete all paperwork required for deposits, financial records, and inventory verification.
- Submit all required documentation and confirm daily sales totals with management.
- 6. Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of retail/food service
- Valid Driver’s license
- Valid Passport (must be able to travel domestically and internationally)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software and a variety of computer programs.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- The ability to sit and stand for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift 50lbs.
- Ability to communicate on various organizational levels with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- The ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally 90-100% of the time.
Given the touring nature of Feld Entertainment’s business, COVID vaccination is strongly encouraged for successful candidates.
International Touring Personnel
To the extent international touring personnel are visiting a jurisdiction that requires vaccination, proof of vaccination in accordance with the relevant international law should be submitted directly to either the Tour Manager or to Human Resources at least six weeks prior to the start of the tour. The Company will maintain all information regarding vaccination status as confidential in accordance with applicable laws. The Company cannot guarantee employment for any Associate who is unable to satisfy foreign entry requirements.
Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees will remain in effect until further notice as do applicable venue, local, state and/or international requirements, rules, regulations and/or laws, if any.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.