Stagehand Projection/Video Tech
Show Unit/Traveling Show
| Full Time
Production & Operations Touring Units — Combined Touring Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Functions as a member of an integrated team of projectionists and video specialists on a large scale arena touring production by assisting with all aspects of power and signal distribution systems, media servers, projectors and LED wall related to the production while maintaining the integrity of the artistic concept and adhering to Best Practices Safety Standards. Essential Job Functions
- Participate in the setup and tear-down of all projectors, video control systems, and LED equipment while directing local crews in the loading and unloading, assembling and disassembling of all associated equipment.
- Responsible for repairing and maintaining all equipment and hardware as directed by supervisors and Best Practice Standards.
- Ensure the safety, security and operation of all projection and video front end equipment, screen hardware, power and signal distribution systems, LED walls and projectors.
- Responsible for following cues to maintain high standards of quality established for the production’s aesthetics and creative vision.
- Responsible for following the rules, regulations and guidelines set forth by “Feld Entertainment Inc.” as they pertain to the Marvel Universe Live Production.
- Responsible for compliance with all safety and security procedures and for continually seeking to improve efficiency and safety within the rigging department and overall production.
- Responsible for accepting all other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Associate degree or higher in Technical Theatre and/or 5+ years real world experience in the field of indoor pyrotechnics and special effects in the movie, theatre or arena touring industries.
- Troubleshooting signal and power distribution paths a must
- Ability to climb and work ‘focus, adjust and repair’ at heights in excess of 55ft before, during and after performance and during rigging calls, load ins and load outs.
- Ability to use and understand various kinds of test equipment and meters such as volt, ohm, scope and amp.
- Experience programming and operating 3D projection mapping systems on a large scale.
- Highly adept at blending/warping projectors on a large scale.
- Knowledge of Barco units and Barco Projector Toolsets invaluable.
- Experience with media servers, control and playback systems a must.
- Ability to lift over 75 lbs and operate small hand tools.
- Ability to climb, work, and repair at heights in excess of 40ft.
- Experience with the installation and operation of interactive tracking system components, function of those components, and 'focusing' of tracking camera/sensors.
- Additional skills in lighting, audio, electronics and time code systems a plus.
- Ability and desire to tour year round.
- Ability to travel internationally and to Canada.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.