Business & HRIS Analyst
| Full Time
Financial Planning & Analysis — IT Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
The Business Analyst/HRIS Analyst serves as a business partner by leveraging technology solutions that meet the business needs of the Human Resource, Payroll and Benefits & Compensation Departments. Works with all levels of each department to assess needs. Assists management in identifying and analyzing options and recommends and implements enhancements. Serves as a team member of the Business Support Systems Team. Leads the support and maintenance of the Infor HR Suite including: Human Resource, Benefits, Payroll, Time Accrual/Absence Management, Personnel Actions, Employee/Manager Self Service and related systems such as Lever, Click Boarding, and Kronos. Essential Job Functions
- Provides project oversight from design through implementation.
- Assists department staff with functional and technical needs for various business functions within the departments.
- Familiar with a variety of HR, Payroll and Benefit best practices and procedures in order to identify and analyze options and make recommendations to management for business process or system improvements.
- Creates test scenarios and assists project team members in performing tests to insure all processes work according to business requirements.
- With IT Security Team, identify and improve security within the Info HR Modules.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- Has the ability to research technical solutions and make recommendations based on company business needs.
- Is a collaborative team member within the IT department as well as an advocate for the business departments supported.
- Can create and develop reports using Power BI and other Business Intelligence Tools.
- Strong ability in business and technical workflow design.
- Cross train with other team members.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- 5+ years experience in HRIS.
- Strong understanding of HR, Payroll and Benefit business practices.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with ERP systems – preferably Infor.
- Demonstrate strong ability to perform analysis, make recommendations, test, and document with a high degree of accuracy, quality and timeliness.
- Sound analytic and diagnostic skills dealing with requirements that may not be clearly defined where additional research must be performed to find the best possible solution.
- Proven ability to multitask production support responsibilities as well as project tasks.
- Is a Team player.
- BA/BS in related fields and/or demonstrated experience.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.