Inventory Control Analyst
| Full Time
Logistics and Merchandising — FCP - Inventory Control
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The primary function of the Inventory Control Analyst position is to supply timely and accurate Feld Consumer Products sales and inventory reporting to necessary personnel within Feld Entertainment. The successful candidate will serve as a resource for monitoring data and auditing transactions as well as providing support for bookkeeping process on traveling shows. The position also requires knowledge of and ability to perform physical inventory activities and reconcile to corporate systems. Essential Funcions
- Produce, review, and distribute sales and inventory reports.
- Audit all transactions, electronic and hard copy from traveling shows and warehouses.
- Confirm sales, inventory levels, consignment balances, commissions, etc. at all worldwide locations.
- Process and convert data transmissions to and from traveling shows, warehouses and all external locations.
- Maintain and update inventory control data files as needed.
- Provide support to traveling staff and other corporate staff as needed via reports or other data.
- Timely respond to emails, resolve problems, and file emails according to protocol.
- Physical inventories of merchandise at shows, warehouses, and external locations. (Some travel required).
- Responsible for all inventory return audits and coordination with warehouse staff for timely completion.
- Actively accept and learn other duties as assigned by Inventory Control Manager.
Skills and Abilities
- College degree, or 3 to 5 years inventory experience, or equivalent combination.
- Experience with physical inventory of stock keeping units. Available to travel when needed to conduct physical inventories at external locations.
- Familiar with MS Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
- Knowledge of iSeries a plus.
- Bookkeeping/Accounting skills.
- Goal orientated and service minded.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Able to lift 50lbs and stand for an extended period.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.