AV Manager - Supercross
Show Unit/Traveling Show
Production & Operations Touring Units — Motocross Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
An organized, task oriented and versatile professional that works closely with the Live Event Manager. The AV Manager is responsible for all in-venue production elements during the night show. Works well in a collaborative, fast paced and fluid environment. Essential Functions
- Assist the Live Event Manager maintain the script week-to-week.
- Lead the spotlight & lighting meeting for opening ceremonies.
- Attend meetings and rehearsals for night show and press conference.
- Ownership of the in-stadium production components LEDs, PGM feed monitoring,
- Main point of contact on-site for Honor Guard and Anthem Singer.
Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in broadcast or related major.
- 2+ Years related experience.
- Live Event Production or Stage Management experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere, as well as independently with minimal direction.
- Possess computer skills including the ability to use standard office software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, and programs like ShoFlo.
- Ability to endure longer periods of standing, sitting, walking.
- Great time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines, prioritizing multiple time sensitive projects and the ability to work within the pressure of live event environments.
- Ability to recognize challenges in advance and think critically to solve them.
- Equipment certification or ability to become equipment certified.
Given the touring nature of Feld Entertainment’s business, COVID vaccination is strongly encouraged for successful candidates.
International Touring Personnel
To the extent international touring personnel are visiting a jurisdiction that requires vaccination, proof of vaccination in accordance with the relevant international law should be submitted directly to either the Tour Manager or to Human Resources at least six weeks prior to the start of the tour. The Company will maintain all information regarding vaccination status as confidential in accordance with applicable laws. The Company cannot guarantee employment for any Associate who is unable to satisfy foreign entry requirements.
Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees will remain in effect until further notice as do applicable venue, local, state and/or international requirements, rules, regulations and/or laws, if any.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.