Customer Service Representative
Ellenton, Florida - Remote
| Full Time
Human Resources and Conservation — Administration Operations & Customer Service
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
The Customer Service Representative enhances and develops good customer relationships; understands our purpose; researches customer inquiries; and communicates answers effectively and timely. Essential Job Functions
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries and donation requests – written letters, e-mail, Social Media and telephone requests.
- Serve as point of contact for all departments in the distribution center to record, forward and status incoming customer inquiries.
- Work with Supervisor and use personal judgment to formulate appropriate responses to customer concerns, problems, and requests. When required, research the appropriate responses to customer questions. Ensure all responses are consistent with similar situations and questions.
- Enter orders into the order entry system and communicate to Supervisor urgent requests.
- Maintain a database of order status and act on exceptions to service requirements.
- Create and execute process for following-up with customers to measure customer satisfaction.
- Answer incoming calls, assist needs as possible, reroute to appropriate department as needed.
- This is a Wednesday-Sunday or Friday-Tues. work week. 35-40 hours - Work from home opportunity.
- 2-4 years equivalent experience.
- Experience dealing with the public, specifically relating to request for information and/or products.
- Strong listening, writing, analytical, confrontational, and negotiation skills are necessary.
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, and interact with all types of individuals is desired.
- Experience with and proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel.
- Ability to work overtime when needed
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.