Regional Public Relations Manager - Remote
Ellenton, Florida - Remote
| Full Time
Event Marketing & Sales North America — Event Marketing & Sales
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Regional PR Manager coordinates public relations support and communications guidance for Feld Entertainment’s US/Canada touring shows and assists day-to-day needs of the Regional Communications Directors across Feld’s brand portfolio. A wide range of responsibilities includes writing PR assets for local market events; overseeing PR campaign development for assigned markets; managing local media relations for select markets; creating & maintaining media lists; managing the PR process with local publicists & touring shows; developing local social influencer programs. Essential Functions
- Manage regional Public Relations efforts for events across Feld’s brand portfolio – taking ownership of select markets to develop a communications strategy and PR plans.
- Coordinate written materials/press releases/media alerts for local market events in multiple regions.
- Act as a local publicist in select markets to handle media relations, pitching local media outlets to secure press coverage for shows; actively follow-up to cultivate media relationships.
- Manage working relationships with hired local PR agencies/publicists (or venue staff) to ensure successful PR efforts.
- Research and compile targeted media lists for local markets using the Cision platform.
- Lead development of regional Influencer/Blogger programs; handle processing ticket requests.
- Support Regional Communications Director with special PR projects/events.
- Proactive strategy and planning for the launch of new show tours; assist with developing new ideas and PR event concepts.
- Work in tandem with the Corporate PR team to ensure we have the necessary PR assets for campaigns.
- Monitor and compile PR coverage & press clippings for each local show engagement.
- Draft PR contracts for local publicists/agencies and other administrative functions as directed by the Regional Communications Director.
- College degree required (Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or Marketing major preferred)
- 4-5 years of Public Relations experience (entertainment/live events background preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft platforms (Teams, Word, PowerPoint & Excel)
- Strong written and oral communication skills at all levels.
- Proven experience developing robust PR campaigns and pitching consumer-based media outlets/reporters across print, broadcast, and online.
- Must be highly organized, work both independently and as part of a team, resourceful & proactive.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; careful attention to detail while being able to multitask with time management and follow-up skills to meet deadlines.
- Able to work well under pressure and be flexible in an ever-changing environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interface cross-functionally with multiple levels and stakeholders within and outside Feld Entertainment.
- Working knowledge of all social media platforms and current trends.
- Willingness to travel (approximately 20% of the time)
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.