Director, Account Management Global Partnerships
| Full Time
Global Partnerships — Global Partnerships Account Management
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Director Account Management, Global Partnerships will be responsible for new business development and revenue generation with a focus on CPG, Automobile, Insurance/Financial Services and Retail. This position will be based in Ellenton, Florida. Essential Job Functions
- Manage client accounts by building strong, lasting relationships with Feld Entertainment Inc. clients and partners.
- Areas of expertise will be Brand or Agency (not a property).
- Manage a team of 1-3 direct reports within the first 12 months of hire.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 6-8 years of relevant experience.
- 2-5 years of direct management experience.
- 5-10 years of Account Management experience in sports and entertainment, specifically in the experiential activations space.
- A self-starter with a go-getter attitude.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Sponsorships experience is highly preferred.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting client relationships.
- A strong work ethic and flexibility to accommodate the needs of the clients at any given time.
- Ability to travel up to 40%.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.