Sr. Manager, Paid Digital Strategy & Implementation - Remote
Ellenton, Florida - Remote
| Full Time
Event Marketing & Sales North America — Digital Advertising Strategy & Implementation
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
We are actively looking for a Sr. Manager, Paid Digital Strategy & Implementation that possesses the perfect balance of creativity, digital and analytical prowess. Someone who isn’t afraid to take charge and lead the Event Marketing and Sales Digital Advertising team towards revenue objectives.
In this role you will become the champion for our Digital Media Buying, Ad Operations, Analytics and Relationship Marketing teams, helping uncover a unique and innovative path to maximizing engagement revenue & ticket sales. You will steward our Paid Digital and Relationship Marketing efforts towards maximum return across our corporate and licensed brands including: Monster Jam, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, and more.
This role reports to the Senior Director, Paid Digital Strategy & Implementation. Essential Job Functions
- Aids in the “go to market” vision for existing brands and new brand launches. Helps the Sr. Director of Paid Digital Strategy lead the entire strategic processes of all digital media, ad ops, data insights, relationship marketing and planning initiatives. Makes key decisions on behalf of multiple regions autonomously and owns senior stakeholder management and interdepartmental dialogue through key challenges, strategic options, and guiding towards the best possible outcomes. Helps leverage multi-million dollar budget across our digital media buys and on the constant lookout for new vendor partnerships and emerging media opportunities.
- Develops a hypothesis-driven approach to Paid Digital and tie that to Complex Business Analysis, while helping to manage the implementation of these strategies with our Agency of Record. This position will work closely with our AOR to ensure Feld’s strategic vision is executed, working hand-in-hand with our agency through all phases of a campaign from planning through post reporting and iteration.
- Develops strategic recommendations with viable approaches on how to achieve them. Owns and Evolves our Digital Advertising Strategic Plan across our portfolio of brands, inculcating advents within our media/agency partners ad spend, using historical data and tests, to beat benchmarks. Ability to deliver strong insights from the digital process and advise internal and external constituents on marketing decisions from these insights, along with providing creative and impactful digital marketing solutions.
- Works with the Sr. Director to author the vision of our internal and external resources towards ongoing budget optimization, pacing, customer insights, spend reconciliation, lead generation, ad-hoc reporting, website journey optimization, internal/external stakeholder management, education and cross department communications. Constantly project managing, synthesizing multi-departmental conclusions, and holding stakeholders on the RACI to account.
- Develops and updates processes around how the Paid Digital Advertising department reports on, and paces ad spend to get to the best return on investment (ROI) outcomes.
- Co-develops operational processes with the Sr. Manager of Ad. Operations, Sr. Director of Paid Digital Strategy & Implementation, Brand Team(s), and Director of Creative Services around Licensed IP guidelines, ad formats, offer messaging, calls to action and landing page continuity to encourage the best customer experience of all of our digital touch points. This spans pixel placements, ad copy/promotion relevance and alignment, and reporting/insights/execution.
- Meets and vets new and existing partners & vendors, developing mutually beneficial deal structures, negotiating for maximum value, and underwriting Level of Effort vs. Reward. Owns new partner outreach for specific agency needs including new media channels and advertising and marketing technologies through an RFP (Request for Proposal) and RFI (Request for Information) process. Constantly on the lookout for new technologies and methodologies to enhance the ticket buying experience for our customers online.
- Owns the development of “Data Deep Dives” in partnership with internal and external resources. Delivers Quarterly and Monthly analysis and reporting for all advertising media channels, communicating opportunities and insights with support of his/her team, which are leveraged to communicate to the company at large.
- Willing to travel as needed to shows, meetings, conferences, etc.
- Researches external competitor and indirect competitor marketing approaches and collates syndicated research to better understand how Feld Digital Advertising buyers and our Agency of Record for Paid Digital can improve their approaches to media investment towards the best return. Follow best practices while striving to be an industry leader in the exciting sports and entertainment field.
- Partners with their team to develop test and learn/innovation agendas to constantly push the boundaries of what we’re capable of in paid digital advertising.
- Consultant to the various groups within Feld that sell tickets including Event Marketing and Sales promoters, Direct Sales, Feld Consumer Products and Sponsorships sharing and enhancing how they go to market.
- Ability to build and manage relationships at all levels.
- Manages the strategy of multiple key digital projects and initiatives simultaneously including strategic direction through execution.
- Bachelors degree, with a degree in marketing, advertising, economics or a related.
- Comprehensive experience in digital strategy and analytical areas of study.
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital strategy.
- Expertise with analyzing and reporting engagement metrics, working across various reporting tools; utilizing data to drive strategy.
- Experience working with paid social media management tools and analytics tools.
- Experience with marketing automation and email marketing campaign development.
- Strong presentation and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work within our culture and a team environment is essential.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
- Outstanding organizational skills: must be able to multi-task and manage multiple projects and deals.
- Team player with the confidence and integrity to earn internal team and external stakeholder confidence.
- Creative thinker, who is an assertive problem solver with an analytical mind.
- Passionate, Personable, Persistent, Positive and Powered by Curiosity.
- Working knowledge of Paid Social, Search and Programmatic Buying.
- An understanding of the key metrics that drive Paid Digital Marketing efforts including CPM, CPC, CPA, ROAS. Understands and can inculcate concepts around Ad Technology and Marketing Technology that power marketing organizations including CRM, Ad Server, Site Analytics and Marketing Automation tools.
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.