Tech Official - Monster Jam
Show Unit/Traveling Show
Production & Operations Touring Units — Tour Operations - Monster Jam
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
(The Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccine Requirement adopted by the Company for all associates on September 16, 2021 “Vaccine Policy” is paused as to all Florida employees until further notice pursuant to House Bill No. 1-B.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
A tech official oversees and executes all operational aspects of a Monster Jam event – from setup to the execution of the event to move out. Essential Job Functions
- Conduct inspections of competing vehicles.
- Coordinate all vehicle and performer activity on the floor.
- Install safety holds, banners, plywood flooring, lighting, electrical systems. Pack, unpack, and organize supplies. Paint.
- Operate forklift, scissor lift, utility cart, and other construction equipment.
- Oversee, maintain, and enforce safety of all participants and spectators.
- Staging monster trucks, race flagging, maintaining order of pit area, organizing vehicle and people traffic in tunnels.
- High school diploma.
- 3 years of exposure and/or participation in Monster Jam events preferred.
- Prior motorsports or entertainment experience preferred.
- Participation at annual USHRA Training Summit.
- Available to travel both domestic and internationally, as well as work nights and weekends as needed.
- Use of various hand and power tools.
- Mechanical, carpentry, electrical, and welding experience preferred.
- Critical thinking, capable of success in a fast-paced environment.
- Running, lifting 50+ lbs, climbing ladders.
- Applicant must be a team player, organized, task oriented, quick learner, self starter, with a strong understanding of reporting structures.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.