Show Unit/Traveling Show
Florida Operations & Show Support — Safety & Compliance
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
GLT Technician is responsible for the setup, management, monitoring and maintenance of all touring unit air quality processes and equipment. The GLT Technician communicates updates and needs to the assigned Company Manager and reports to the Safety and Compliance Manager for Motorsports. Essential Functions
- Serves as the liaison between Unit Management, Venue Management and Local Fire Marshal authorities while onsite at venues in regard to the show’s air quality.
- Set up, maintain, and communicate venue updates for Touring Unit Air Quality Management Equipment and procedures. Communicates equipment needs to supervisor.
- Communicate in-show to building personnel and unit management regarding building and/or show adjustments to air quality management system.
- Maintain show reports and records as assigned by supervisor.
- Complete all other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities
- Preferred 1-2 years of Motorsports or Safety Experience or related experience
- Preferred 1-2 years of experience with Touring Live Entertainment shows or related experience
- Report writing experience required
- Experience working with local authorities or external departments required
- Comprehensive report writing required
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player with multiple departments, touring units, local authorities, and venue staff
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.