| Full Time
Logistics and Merchandising — Corporate Licensing
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The position will work closely with internal departments such as legal, finance, licensing, and external licensing agents to perform due diligence, negotiate deals, launch and manage the business for long term success and to achieve aggressive departmental growth plan and revenue targets. Key responsibilities include managing a network of local/regional agents as well as licensing clients in the development, distribution and growth of the Consumer Products business. Development and implementation of marketing and retail strategies in collaboration with local partners also form integral part of the role. Product categories to handle include apparel & accessories, toys & games, infant/baby accessories, back to school items and promotions among others. Essential Job Functions
- Consumer products & toy licensing business.
- Develop and manage relationships of local licensing agencies and together grow the consumer products licensing business.
- Plan and execute marketing and retail plans and other revenue generating initiatives by collaborating with internal groups and local partners including production team, social media team, broadcasters, licensing representatives, PR agencies and others as appropriate.
- Manage the deal memo and contract process by coordinating local representatives, legal, finance to ensure contracts are negotiated properly and executed accurately in a timely matter.
- Assist network of licensees and licensing agents in developing and providing sales support materials plus manage product development and creative approvals processes.
- Advise on content distribution strategy to maximize product performance in key markets.
- Be on top of latest trends in large media brand consumer products licensing globally.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in product licensing and/or brand management. International experience is preferred.
- Bachelors degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to lead the development of marketing and creative approval projects.
- Strong communication and writing skills to tactfully communicate with and gain buy-in from internal and external international partners in different times zones, across cultures and with disparate priorities.
- Honed Organizational skills to manage information on various projects simultaneously while maintaining a clear grasp of priorities and continuously making progress.
- Strong willingness to learn, A team player and good listener. Self-starter problem solver.
- Strong knowledge of digital and emerging digital products a plus.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.