Show Unit/Traveling Show
Production & Operations Touring Units — Tour Operations - Motor Sports
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Audio/Video Manager is responsible for the advance coordination and onsite execution of all production aspects including, but not limited to, lighting, audio and video playback content, and coordination of cameras and records for the events assigned.
- Advance coordination of audio, video and graphic needs for playback and venue set-up.
- Fulfillment of sponsorship obligations via video and graphic content.
- Management, coordination, and execution of event production to include video playback, video direction, scoring tabulation and output, house audio, lighting and graphic cues.
- Stage management and communication with host(s) throughout event to educate on truck breakage, scoring and to maintain show flow.
- Proper documentation of event production capabilities.
Skills and Abilities
- High school diploma required.
- College degree or 2 years work related experience preferred.
- Understanding of signal flow and knowledge of audio/video cables, connectors/adapters, video recording media and event production techniques.
- Working knowledge of Mac operating system and Microsoft office software.
- Knowledge of Playback Pro, Photoshop, and Final Cut Editing Software not required but useful.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, bend, climb stairs and stand for an extended period of time,
- Effective communication skills with the ability to lead in a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
- Self- motivated with time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.