Project Manager, ActivationsEllenton, Florida | Full Time Global Partnerships — Experiential Activations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour, Kawasaki and Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Activations Project Manager operates within a global entertainment organization that provides strategic and creative event productions, consumer engagements, and product demonstrations through live events and social/digital platforms on behalf of Feld Entertainment properties and partner brands. This individual will provide support within all areas of experiential activations including but not limited to, program development and budgeting, sourcing materials and equipment, hiring and training staff, logistics, and transportation coordination, venue research and communication, and other event production and execution procedures.Essential Functions
- Collaborate with the Global Partnerships Account team to deliver best-in-class consumer engagements on behalf of partner brands.
- Assist the Account team with current partner renewals and new business development through ideation, budgeting, and support during the sales process.
- Work closely with all inter-company department heads directly to help ensure effective development, production, resourcing, and operations management of the Activations line of business.
- Participate in managing, hiring, training, retaining, and mentoring touring activation team members.
- Manage budgets related to each client and program.
- Manage all pre-event coordination and planning including tour routing, event and location scouting, event contracting and management of sponsorship inclusions, and production riders.
- Work directly with outside partners and vendors to oversee different phases of the production process including design, fabrication, print, staffing, venues & sponsorship, routing & transportation, maintenance, and other operational needs
- Assist with onsite support of event activations and client meetings when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing / Communications, Business Operations, or a similar field or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in activation activities for corporate clients demonstrating knowledge of event production and touring operations, preferably within the experiential marketing, and event/tradeshow marketing industries.
- Agency or brand experience in the B2B or B2C space is a plus. Specifically, with developing and/or producing a touring exhibit.
- Experience operating programs domestically and internationally is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in the Automotive, Toys, CPG, Electronics & Gaming, Food & Beverage, Beer & Spirit, or lifestyle brand categories preferred.
- Must be willing and able to travel approximately 30 – 35%
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to identify and implement client objectives through consumer engagements that deliver KPIs and demonstrate ROI.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, including the ability to express well-reasoned, independent thought.
- Strong leadership skills and self-awareness; organizational and project management abilities.
- Ability to meet challenging deadlines in an efficient and profitable manner.
- Budget development and management for event budgets.
- Manage multiple projects and timelines within a fast-paced environment.
- Strong team leadership and motivational skills.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.