Senior Manager, Treasury
| Full Time
Financial Planning & Analysis — Treasury
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Sr. Manager level position that coordinates all global treasury operations and cashflow forecasting of the Company. Conduct various financial transactions on behalf of the company while maintaining strong relationships with domestic and international financial institutions. Distributes ad hoc work as necessary while developing junior Treasury staff abilities. Essential Job Functions
- Liquidity and Risk:
- Manage liquidity in all global bank accounts across multiple countries and currencies. Oversee cash management of disbursements, clearances, investment and debt activity including management of revolving credit line. Serve as final internal approver on various international wire/ACH payments.
- Manage and maintain ongoing global cashflow forecasting process while determining the most cost and tax-effective method of managing cash balances. Present cash forecast to company ownership and senior executive team and provide weekly variance analyses.
- In close partnership with VP of Finance, identify and measure current and potential foreign exchange (FX) exposure. Develop and implement global strategies and processes to manage foreign currency risk exposures. Seek ways to minimize FX exposures by netting local expenses, tax payments, and other cash outflows where possible. Partner with Accounting and Tax to ensure both compliance and efficiency in repatriation of foreign currencies.
- Treasury Operations:
- Maintain treasury policies and SOP’s. Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures in day-to-day conduct and supervision of cash balances. Serve as Treasury liaison for global cash handling procedures.
- Pursue and manage domestic and international banking relationships and oversee bank account compliance with regulatory requirements for treasury activity. Where possible, seek methods to streamline bank accounts and/or banking relationships. Manage letters of credit/bank guarantees. Understand OFAC/KYC/AML/FBAR/Dodd Frank/PCI Compliances.
- Credit Card/Merchant Account Processes: Manage and pursue merchant account relationships globally in support of Feld’s global Consumer Products sales with an understanding of country-specific payment methodologies and consumer preferences.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships across internal Finance, Accounting, Legal, Tax, Operations, Global Partnerships, and Consumer Products departments to ensure best practices are met.
- Continuous Improvement:
- Research, analyze and refine the methods and tools used in the Treasury department. Create a culture of relentless pursuit of continuous improvement.
- Create a service oriented and business partner approach within the organization.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, economics or finance required (MBA and/or CTP designation a plus).
- 10+ years domestic and international Treasury, cash management or relevant commercial/corporate banking experience.
- Solid experience in standard Microsoft products with advanced skills in Excel.
- Experience navigating a treasury management workstation and administering several online banking systems and payment tokens.
- Strong understanding of credit card processing from end to end (Experience implementing and managing a Point of Sale (POS) system from a Treasury perspective a plus).
- Foreign language (emphasis on Spanish) a plus.
- Strong time-management skills, including ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for managing and developing people. Demonstrated strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Experience in FX risk management, with an understanding of the financial markets.
- Cross-functional team management experience / team player.
- Ability to multi-task and learn quickly with a dedicated work ethic.
- Detail and deadline oriented.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.