Tour Manager - Monster JamEllenton, Florida | Full Time Production & Operations Touring Units — Tour Operations - Four Wheel Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour, Kawasaki and Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Tour Manager advances and executes premier live motorsport events “Monster Jam”. Provides leadership and guidance to event personnel as well as performers. Must be highly self-motivated and organized, with acute attention to detail in order to succeed.Essential Job Functions
- Advance all operational and administrative aspects of the events including: pre-event planning, load in/out process, and most importantly the execution of the event.
- Coordinate event logistics with all other internal departments, including Marketing, Feld Consumer Products, Routing & Tours, and Track Construction.
- Supervise/manage all event staff as well as performers (crews can be in excess of 40 people, and upwards to 100 when including local labor).
- Work with venue staff to ensure all company needs and requests are met in order to produce the highest quality of entertainment.
- Supervise and ensure safety requirements are met for employees, performers, and spectators.
- Mediation (in conjunction with HR Dept. when appropriate) of work-related disputes.
- Collects and disseminates information that pertain to show personnel, event information, accommodations, transportation, medical as it relates to Workers Comp and Insurance claims.
- Submit payroll through weekly tech event’s / budgets.
- Operation of the events within established budgets, and explanation of items or situations that result in budget variances.
- Responsible for calling various types of vendors to secure items needed to produce the events. Includes some cold calls and negotiating in order to find the best deal possible.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistently high level of production and performance quality.
- Continually seeking to improve the operational efficiency and quality of their assigned events, and maintaining or improving the operational efficiency.
- Responsible for own professional standards of conduct, appearance, and work performance.
- Responsible for following and administering of the rules, regulations and guidelines set forth by Feld Motor Sports.
- All other job related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Associates Degree (A.A.) or three+ years related experience, or equivalent combination of training, educations, and/or experience.
- A thorough understanding of motor sports/live event show operations.
- Experience working with and managing large groups / events.
- Highly developed organizational, research, business negotiation, communication, financial and time management skills.
- Knowledge of live event terms and directions, Stagecraft, Lighting, Audio Engineering, Stage Set Construction, basic wood and metal fabrication, domestic logistic planning, basic rigging techniques/safety.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate on various organizational levels.
- Familiarity with MS Office.
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time, climb stairs, and lift 50 pounds.
- Able and willing to work irregular hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally and domestically 50% of the time.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and passport.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.