Fleet Operations Specialist - Monster Jam
| Full Time Temporary
Florida Operations & Show Support — Motor Sports - Fleet Operations, Monster Jam
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Disney Live!,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!,DreamWorks Trolls The Experience
and Jurassic World LiveTour
. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Operations Specialist assists the Managers and Sr Managers of Monster Jam Fleet Operations with the daily operational, logistical, and budgetary requirements of the department. Also, but not limited to, any support of Monster Jam development or special projects and presentations. To be successful in this position, the candidate must possess extreme organizational and multi-tasking skills. Furthermore, the candidate must be able to work independently and in a team. Essential Job Functions
- Assistance for crew and management - office tasks like supply orders, take meeting notes, place employee ticket request, maintain Smartsheets and Excel files, Staples orders, travel arrangements through Concur when needed, HR and Payroll liaison, maintain and distribute First Report of Incidents (FROI) paperwork, Management support, such as creating documents and guidelines.
- Expense report support - expense reporting, coding, tracking crew and show supply expenses, notifying technicians of missing p-card charges and reports, and tracking and executing employee restitution and reimbursement.
- Kronos support and restoring Kronos access for Employees. Assist with placing vacation and paid time off requests and log in errors.
- Training technicians how to utilize the system, while also generating and maintaining Kronos reports.
- Payroll - assist technicians with address changes, set up direct deposit accounts and account changes.
- Crew shirt inventory - manage crew shirt inventory, track inventory, place order requests, and coordinate shirt exchange
- Damage Report data entry and maintaining templates.
- Assist with driver, crew, and management travel arrangements and scheduling when needed. Manage and distribute international travel and event information.
- Assist with Concur reporting and Rocket Trip utilization.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- College Degree or Office Management experience and qualifications preferred.
- 3 years of experience in an office environment preferred.
- Project management experience needed.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Advanced computer skills. Advanced ability in Excel (tables, linking, formatting, budgets, etc.).
- Personal characteristics: team player, organized, task oriented, quick learner, self-starter, critical thinking, multi-tasking.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks simultaneously, while being able to switch gears quickly and adapt to change.
- Communication is a must when change is constant.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.