Track Construction Operator
Show Unit/Traveling Show
Production & Operations Touring Units — Tour Operations - Track Construction
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Track Construction Operator is responsible for building precise performance tracks in truncated time tables and includes skillfully installing and removing dirt track surfaces without causing damage to professional playing surfaces. Essential Job Functions
- Follow track design plan and build out as instructed keeping safety of competitors and spectators in mind, and within the allotted time frame.
- Operate heavy equipment under safe and normal working conditions minimizing injuries and damages.
- Responsible for live event execution including Monster Truck recovery, driver safety and track maintenance.
- Assist with the preparation of events including but not limited to all dirt, equipment, fuel, field protection and the related costs.
- Assist in maintaining and creating new relationships and resources in an effort to reduce event costs.
- Responsible for tracking supply inventories, and completing post event notes and pre/post event surveys.
- Communicate effectively and frequently with supervisor.
- Other relevant duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- High School diploma required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience operating heavy equipment, preferably in related field.
- OSHA, forklift and heavy machinery certification.
- Demonstrated ability to build precise performance tracks in truncated time tables (between 1 and 2 days).
- Demonstrated skills installing and removing dirt track surfaces from professional playing surfaces.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to perform physical labor for an extended period of time and lift over 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally on a frequent basis.
Given the touring nature of Feld Entertainment’s business, COVID vaccination is strongly encouraged for successful candidates.
International Touring Personnel
To the extent international touring personnel are visiting a jurisdiction that requires vaccination, proof of vaccination in accordance with the relevant international law should be submitted directly to either the Tour Manager or to Human Resources at least six weeks prior to the start of the tour. The Company will maintain all information regarding vaccination status as confidential in accordance with applicable laws. The Company cannot guarantee employment for any Associate who is unable to satisfy foreign entry requirements.
Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees will remain in effect until further notice as do applicable venue, local, state and/or international requirements, rules, regulations and/or laws, if any.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.