Track Construction Operator
Show Unit/Traveling Show
Production & Operations Touring Units — Tour Operations - Track Construction
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Track Construction Operator is responsible for building precise performance tracks in truncated time tables and includes skillfully installing and removing dirt track surfaces without causing damage to professional playing surfaces. Essential Job Functions
- Follow track design plan and build out as instructed keeping safety of competitors and spectators in mind, and within the allotted time frame.
- Operate heavy equipment under safe and normal working conditions minimizing injuries and damages.
- Responsible for live event execution including Monster Truck recovery, driver safety and track maintenance.
- Assist with the preparation of events including but not limited to all dirt, equipment, fuel, field protection and the related costs.
- Assist in maintaining and creating new relationships and resources in an effort to reduce event costs.
- Responsible for tracking supply inventories, and completing post event notes and pre/post event surveys.
- Communicate effectively and frequently with supervisor.
- Other relevant duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- High School diploma required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience operating heavy equipment, preferably in related field.
- OSHA, forklift and heavy machinery certification.
- Demonstrated ability to build precise performance tracks in truncated time tables (between 1 and 2 days).
- Demonstrated skills installing and removing dirt track surfaces from professional playing surfaces.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to perform physical labor for an extended period of time and lift over 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally on a frequent basis.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.