Sales Manager, Global PartnershipsEllenton, Florida | Full Time Global Partnerships — Global Partnerships Sales
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour, Kawasaki and Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
The Sales Manager will cultivate cross-property sales that may include live events, branded content, media, experiential activation, and licensing.Essential Job Functions
- Global and national-based multi-media partnerships through prospecting, pitching, negotiating, and closing new brand partners
- Coordinate directly with internal teams and agencies to cultivate relationships and build customized solutions and pitches
- Build and maintain a constant pipeline of prospective clients, agencies, and key industry contacts
- In conjunction with other members of the Global Partnerships team, liaise with relevant internal departments to identify media and marketing solutions to be monetized
- Design custom packages and turnkey solutions for brands that showcase the comprehensive offering available through the Feld portfolio of properties
- Minimum of 3 years of selling multi-million-dollar sponsorships in the sports, entertainment, music, or media industry
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience leading C-level buyers through the sales process from start to finish
- Possesses strong solution-based selling skills and has experience working with brands, marketing agencies, and media buyers
- Knowledge of the sports and entertainment sponsorship industry, including but not limited to market trends, innovative activation, and execution strategies
- Determined work ethic with a passion for delivering on the group and individual objectives
- Strong negotiation, relationship-building, and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of securing renewal and upsells of partnerships
- Ability to identify prospect’s needs, and pair with or build creative solutions to drive value for property and brand
- Highly organized, with excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Must be able to maintain a positive team-oriented attitude within the department and the company
- Candidate must be willing to travel, work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.