Artistic LeadEllenton, Florida | Full Time Florida Operations & Show Support — Hagenbeck-Wallace
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice, Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour, Kawasaki and Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Ability to oversee employees in the artistic area, including adherence to all company policies, and able to direct artistic crew in all areas of prep, carve, paint, and assembly of scenic elements for new productions and existing shows.Essential Job Functions
- Assist Supervisor in effectively and efficiently managing artistic crew and over hires.
- Advanced skill and knowledge in various paint techniques, mediums, and applications
- Ability to communicate and delegate responsibilities as necessary.
- Ability to mix and match PMS colors.
- Ability to read blueprints and color elevations.
- Knowledge of hand and power tools.
- To promote professional customer service skills including appearance and interaction with all contacts inside and outside of the company.
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university or at least 5 years related experience.
- Ability to effectively present information to managers and employees.
- Ability to provide logical solutions to problems and interpret information conveyed from supervisors.
- A background in project planning.
- Ability to calculate figures and apply theories of basic algebra, fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportion to practical situations.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with other employee's and departments within the company.
- Mechanical knowledge and aptitudes involving carpentry, fabrication, and metalwork.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.