Digital Advertising, Assistant Manager
Ellenton, Florida - E-Verify
| Full Time
Global Media — Digital / Social Media
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Our team is looking for a highly talented Assistant Manager for Digital Advertising. You will supervise and refine our global digital advertising plans. Your main responsibilities will include managing paid social media campaigns on Meta, Snapchat, and TikTok. With your extensive knowledge of platform intricacies and campaign scaling, you’ll play a key role in boosting efficiency and enhancing ROI for our live entertainment events. Working closely with the Senior Manager of Digital Advertising, you’ll create, launch, and evaluate high-level media campaigns that meet our goals. Essential Functions
- Develop and execute multi-channel performance marketing campaigns across platforms like Meta, TikTok, and Snapchat.
- Coordinate with the Senior Manager of Digital Advertising on budgets and efficiency targets.
- Collaborate with media agencies, briefing them on campaign specifics and working together on plan development to ensure timely review and feedback.
- Closely monitor, measure, and report on campaign performance; provide feedback on optimizations to ensure campaign success and develop valuable learnings for future campaigns.
- Establish and nurture strong relationships with media partners like Meta, TikTok, and Snapchat, and collaborate cross-functionally with teams to drive international growth.
- Oversee campaign builds, ensure quality assurance, and optimize campaigns to maximize effectiveness.
- Support Manager in exploring new opportunities within the paid social space and driving innovative strategies to enhance our advertising efforts, including but not limited to international promotions, lead gen campaigns, sweepstakes, and more.
- Support new channel identification, evaluation, and testing to help diversify channel mix.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on paid social media across platforms such as Meta, Snapchat, Pinterest, and TikTok.
- Design and execute lead gen campaigns to expand the brand’s international databases and drive ticket sales.
Skills & Abilities
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience managing campaigns and utilizing paid digital platforms.
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Excel, with the ability to manipulate data to identify growth opportunities.
- Must be comfortable and confident presenting in front of cross-functional teams.
- Other desired qualifications include bilingual proficiency and previous experience working in an agency setting.
- While not required, a BA/BS degree is desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to manage campaigns with limited oversight independently.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in data analysis and possess strong Excel skills to derive insights and make data-driven decisions.
Given the touring nature of Feld Entertainment’s business, COVID vaccination is strongly encouraged for successful candidates.
International Touring Personnel
To the extent international touring personnel are visiting a jurisdiction that requires vaccination, proof of vaccination in accordance with the relevant international law should be submitted directly to either the Tour Manager or to Human Resources at least six weeks prior to the start of the tour. The Company will maintain all information regarding vaccination status as confidential in accordance with applicable laws. The Company cannot guarantee employment for any Associate who is unable to satisfy foreign entry requirements.
Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees will remain in effect until further notice as do applicable venue, local, state and/or international requirements, rules, regulations and/or laws, if any.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.