Safety & Compliance Manager
| Full Time
Florida Operations & Show Support — Safety & Compliance
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Oversees compliance with Safety and Environmental regulations, and internal polices focusing on the Feld Entertainments Motorsports Division. This role is an integral part of a Leadership team and provides guidance and support to ensure compliance with the Environmental, Health, and Safety Regulations for the touring group. This role oversees a team of individuals that monitor air quality and implement mitigation strategies for air quality at smaller indoor venues. In addition, this role assists with Environmental Management for Feld Entertainments locations across the US. Essential Functions
- Conduct, coordinate and schedule all environmental sampling and the movement of equipment for traveling events.
- Logistically schedule, plan and monitor the use and movement of safety equipment, as needed, for traveling events as well as the staff to operate it.
- Compile and track all monitored data.
- Provide support and training for Feld Motorsports in relation to OSHA compliance, company policy & procedure, air monitoring, and general safety guidelines.
- Implement and monitor all company safety policies and procedures while conducting regular event and facility safety inspections.
- Must be willing to travel up to 60% of time.
- Coordinate and schedule staffing and movement of necessary equipment to ensure air quality is monitored and mitigated for indoor shows as required and remains in an operational status.
Skills & Abilities
- Associate degree in Safety or a Related Field or Higher preferred
- 4+Years of relevant Safety related experience required
- Experience in Traveling Entertainment, Manufacturing, Theme Parks, Fleet Safety
- ASP, CSP, CIH. Or CHMM or actively pursuing
- Experience performing respirator fit tests and administering a respiratory protection program
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Smartsheet
- Exhibit strength in math, logistics, data sampling and common-sense reasoning. Ability to apply OSHA, EPA and local regulations and practices.
- Looking for a team player, with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to sit for 35% of time, walking for 30%, Standing for 20% and lifting up to 51lbs 10% of the time
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.