| Full Time
Marketing — Creative Services
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidate affirms that they are/will be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus on or before their first day of employment. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
The Lead Copywriter demands an individual with a proven track record as a copywriter, with a deep understanding of the ways copy helps brands achieve their goals, and the ability to generate immaculate copy for every brief. The Senior Copywriter influences consumers by delivering a clear message through a drive to deliver sharp copy with a keen eye for detail. Additionally, the Lead Copywriter will use their initiative to seek out new trends and incorporate them into campaigns effectively. The scope of writing encompasses both consumer-facing campaigns by ensuring brand consistency across all platforms including digital, social, print, video and business-to-business writing for presentation decks. The Lead Copywriter should demonstrate a genre of writing styles that reflect each brand in the portfolio – Monster Jam, Supercross, Disney On Ice, Sesame Street Live, etc. Essential Job Functions
- Create original copy for advertising campaigns across all platforms including digital, social, broadcast and print that promotes Feld’s live events worldwide.
- Organize and manage details from various sources to create copy that is specific and in the brand voice of each unique IP.
- Work with department team members and business partners to brainstorm new creative concepts.
- Work with Producers, proof audio from voiceover talent for accuracy of project content. Proof/copy edit/fact check various campaign materials across all platforms.
- Assist broadcast team with copy needs for corporate sizzles, promotional videos, on-demand videos and special in-house video projects and event programs.
- Manage and train copywriting and proofreader team.
- Must be organized and able to manage multiple projects at the same time on varying deadlines.
- Work closely with local event promoters and in-house sales department to revise copy to fit their specific markets’ needs.
- Bachelor's degree, or higher, in English or Journalism. English coursework in grammar, punctuation, basic composition and/or advanced writing courses (especially expository writing). Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
- 10+ year’s experience working in advertising, communications or marketing environment (proofreading, commercial art/design, copyediting) on the client side or with an agency is a plus.
- Exceptional communication and proofreading skills.
- Work well under tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail - ability to spot omissions, errors and other problems that need to be corrected prior to publication or printing (spelling, grammar, typos and inconsistency in form, substance or subject matter).
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Able to communicate effectively across teams.
- Experience writing for broadcast, advertising agency, or publication.
- Firm understanding of brand voice.
- Troubleshooter, proactive and solution oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and Adobe Acrobat Tools. Familiar with PC-based Windows platform. Familiarity with SharePoint a plus.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.