Digital Marketing Assistant Manager, International
| Full Time
Marketing — Global Communications - Digital Marketing
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Create and maintain a global portfolio of owned and operated web properties (e.g. websites, landing pages, etc.) that are intended to inform consumers, build trusted relationships with fans, drive ticket sales, and capture data. Essential Functions
- Work with digital marketing, international promoters, brand managers, media relations, and relationship marketing teams to ensure current/relevant information is presented in a correct and cohesive manner. (e.g. presale dates, new shows/tours/languages, new campaigns, and announcements, etc.).
- Plan, launch and maintain all international web properties/projects
- ○Determine project scope and requirements and ensure execution of appropriate development contracts.
- ○Manage and coordinate production timelines for all stages of web and digital product development.
- ○Communicate updates on project timelines
- ○Submit/track tickets with IT, Creative Services, Marketing Services, and outside agencies
- ○Post news, photos, videos, show info, and other timely info to various web properties
- ○Maintain quality control/quality assurance of all posted information
- ○Build and maintain additional versions outside the US
- Project manage and communicate timelines for launch
- Write informative, snappy, on-brand web copy for use on all web properties.
- Aid overall business with decision support via analytics and consumer intelligence.
- Lead and educate the team in the development and use of emerging technologies.
- 3-5 years of content management experience (maintaining public-facing websites) via Drupal, WordPress, or other comparable CMS.
- Thorough knowledge of Google Marketing Platform (i.e. Tag Manager, Analytics, Data Studio, Optimize, etc.)
- Ability to write/proof news and marketing copy.
- Natural curiosity and impeccable organizational skills.
- Multilingual is a plus.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.