Ellenton, Florida - E-Verify
| Full Time
Florida Operations & Show Support — Motor Sports - Fleet Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 80 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
The Booking Manager is responsible for Managing Independent Monster Truck Teams. These duties include contract negotiation, international travel compliance, domestic and international event schedules, and appearances. The Booking Manager will also oversee
budgets associated with independent monster truck teams. Essential Functions
- Work with the Senior Director of Fleet Operations & Booking to plan future tour assignments.
- Work with the Display team on display logistics and planning for each tour.
- Manage Independent Monster Truck Owners, Drivers, and Teams
- Responsible for negotiating contracts between independent monster truck teams and Feld Ent.
- Responsible for managing Independent Monster Truck teams’ incentive Program and independent budgets to include parts and equipment invoices
- Will participate in Safety & Rule Book committee
- Responsible for planning and managing independent monster truck teams' yearly event schedule
- Responsible for managing independent teams’ international credentials and paperwork
- Responsible for overseeing all independent monster truck teams’ ticketing needs
- Other Duties as Assigned by Supervisor.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree or Technical degree in mechanics or a vocational certificate preferred.
- Three to five years of supervisory experience.
- Previous experience working with vendors, contractors, and motorsports companies.
- The work environment is varied and is subject to climactic conditions of both hot and cold.
- Able to be a self-starter and work unsupervised. Will oversee all tour supervisors.
- Represent Feld Entertainment Monster Truck Fleet in a professional manner at assigned events.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Given the touring nature of Feld Entertainment’s business, COVID vaccination is strongly encouraged for successful candidates.
International Touring Personnel
To the extent international touring personnel are visiting a jurisdiction that requires vaccination, proof of vaccination in accordance with the relevant international law should be submitted directly to either the Tour Manager or to Human Resources at least six weeks prior to the start of the tour. The Company will maintain all information regarding vaccination status as confidential in accordance with applicable laws. The Company cannot guarantee employment for any Associate who is unable to satisfy foreign entry requirements.
Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees will remain in effect until further notice as do applicable venue, local, state and/or international requirements, rules, regulations and/or laws, if any.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.