Assistant Manager, Digital Advertising
Ellenton, Florida - E-Verify
| Full Time
Global Media — Digital / Social Media
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 80 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Assist the Advertising Operations team and/or Project Manager and the Digital Advertising team in the planning and management of assigned digital campaigns and other media-based marketing and communication efforts. Provide day-to-day coordination of campaign activities between Digital Advertising, internal clients, external agencies, and other business partners. Coordinate the collection and organization of all creative assets, and/or coordinate the schedule, creative development, final production of materials, and campaign analytics in support of Domestic, International, and Global Partnerships as well as any other department that requires our expertise and service. Essential Functions
- Coordinate with the Advertising Operations team and other stakeholders the delivery of creative assets and/or Coordinate with the digital advertising team to create and communicate detailed project plans, timelines, and budgets for advertising campaigns.
- Troubleshoot errors in media placements including Licensed IP guidelines, offer messaging,
- Calls to action and landing page continuity to encourage the best customer experience on all of our digital touch points. This spans pixel placements, UTMs, ad copy/promotion relevance and alignment, and reporting/insights/execution.
- Understand business objectives and support the Project Manager as assigned on campaign-related matters.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders within the organization and with outside agencies.
- Respond to promoter inquiries about budgets, flights, tactics, etc.
- Collaborate with platform subject matter experts to develop cutting-edge advertising strategies tailored to the unique needs of each market. This includes planning and executing multi-channel campaigns encompassing social media, search engine marketing, display advertising, CTV, etc.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in live events advertising, and apply this knowledge to enhance our campaigns.
- Actively coordinates with current and new Ad Ops vendors holding them to account for Timelines and deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Proven experience (2+ years) in project management, specifically in digital advertising and marketing.
- Strong understanding of the live events and entertainment industry, with experience working directly with clients in this sector being a significant advantage.
- Proficiency in digital advertising platforms (Google Ads, Meta Ads, etc.), analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.), and project management software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain client relationships.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Leadership and team management experience.
- Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Given the touring nature of Feld Entertainment’s business, COVID vaccination is strongly encouraged for successful candidates.
International Touring Personnel
To the extent international touring personnel are visiting a jurisdiction that requires vaccination, proof of vaccination in accordance with the relevant international law should be submitted directly to either the Tour Manager or to Human Resources at least six weeks prior to the start of the tour. The Company will maintain all information regarding vaccination status as confidential in accordance with applicable laws. The Company cannot guarantee employment for any Associate who is unable to satisfy foreign entry requirements.
Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees will remain in effect until further notice as do applicable venue, local, state and/or international requirements, rules, regulations and/or laws, if any.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.