Ellenton, Florida - Remote
| Full Time
Production & Operations Touring Units — Motocross Operations
Feld Entertainment® is the worldwide leader in producing and presenting live touring family entertainment experiences that bring people together and uplift the human spirit. Properties include Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey, Monster Jam®, Monster Energy Supercross, Disney On Ice,
Marvel Universe LIVE!, Sesame Street Live!, Jurassic World Live Tour,
Spin Master. Across the brand portfolio, Feld Entertainment has entertained millions of families in more than 75 countries and on six continents. Visit feldentertainment.com
for more information.
Successful candidates must be fully vaccinated or be qualified for a medical or religious exemption. Proof of vaccination is required and may be submitted via the Company’s secure website. Florida employees may request exemption pursuant to FL House Bill No. 1-B. Fully vaccinated is defined as 14 days after the second dose of a two dose vaccine or 14 days after the single dose of a one dose vaccine.
Please note that all Mitigation Guidelines for touring employees remain in effect as do any applicable venue, local, state, and/or international requirements, rules, regulations, and/or laws in territories outside of Florida.)
Provide SMX superior videography and editing for features, social media, and other platforms before, during and after live SX, MX and SMX events. Directs and instruct other cameramen/videographers as needed to ensure all video work will be of the highest possible quality to showcase the atmosphere, personalities, technology, speed and competition of SMX racing. Essential Functions
- Shoots video elements for feature packages as assigned, including interviews, b-roll, scenic shots, racing footage, etc.
- Trains and instructs other camera people to meet the videography standards set by FMS productions.
- Edit feature packages and create b-rolls under deadline pressure as required.
- Work with production management on creative and innovative concepts for features and b-roll segments in broadcasts and content for all platforms.
- Ability to run hand-held camera for live broadcasts if assigned.
- Extensive travel to SX and other events and shoot locations.
Skills & Abilities
- 7-10 years of video shooting for pre-produced features, live TV and other platforms.
- Provide video samples of “live” and ENG camera work with written narrative describing creative aspects performed on each shoot.
- Extensive understanding of sports videography with SX/MX related experience.
- College degree or equivalent.
- Proven success in shooting high quality video for national and regional distribution.
- Understanding of new technology in video cameras and shooting techniques.
- Ability to manage and instruct other camera people as assigned.
- Ability to perform non-linear editing on standard systems.
- Working knowledge of lighting for high-definition videography.
- Understanding of television and post-production workflows.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks with exceptional time management skills.
Feld Entertainment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace. We are committed to providing an inclusive environment for our employees, customers, and partners worldwide. We celebrate diversity and encourage our profoundly talented workforce to express themselves proudly. Our successful business model requires different perspectives and voices so that we can create the incredible live shows we put on. Come join us and help us light up the world.